Tube Sites

Have all the sites gone to tube sites. Like Juicy Videos changed. I used to like watching sample clips on my windows media player. Now it's all tube sites. Wonder why ?

I know freeones and pichunter is still the same any suggestions on sites similar to that site.
 
FamousPornstars has both tubes and clips available to go with their picture thumbs... SpermShack is still there but hasn't updated in over a year last I checked. There are quite a few just google for porn clips or porn vids and do a search and remember your results. I'll share my results here if I remember too and it is not frowned upon at some time, possibly.

Also, you never mentioned exactly what type you are searching for. For instance if I am looking for Latina / Asian (enter a subject) clips I'll google that in a manner I'll find what I'm looking for, eventually at any rate. That's why I mentioned Famous... they have pornstar porn clips, I believe most of my old ones still host clips. I know AskTiava changed to tubes but who knows they might change that back next week the way they've been handling their site lately. Some others host their own tubes as well. . . leave the internet alone!! :cussing: :tongue:

Famous - Premium Link Upgrade

Sperm - Premium Link Upgrade
 
Any other none tube sites out there. Like I said I like using Windows Media Player.

Or is there a recommendation to find a site to use for downloading
Flash videos from adult tube sites. I tried Youtube downloader but most adult Flash videos are blocked
using Youtube downloader.
 
ive come across some paysites that offer a tube site version. i **** it. its slow and annoying.

but, they're giving the people what they want.
 
Tube sites used to be ***** not too long ago. Now it's the norm.
 
BUMP!

Just bumping an old thread on tube sites rather than start a new one.

What are considered legal videos to watch. If its a full video on a tube site (say 25 minutes) I assume that you are breaking the law buy watching it and could be fined by the studio if they felt like it. Is a 5 minute clip safe? What can I guy watch without getting into trouble. You just hear about studios going after people now whether its a hollywood movie or a porn flick.
 
The reality is, the hosts/uploaders are a thousand times more likely to be prosecuted than you are for watching it. Otherwise millions of us are going to jail.
 
BUMP!

Just bumping an old thread on tube sites rather than start a new one.

What are considered legal videos to watch. If its a full video on a tube site (say 25 minutes) I assume that you are breaking the law buy watching it and could be fined by the studio if they felt like it. Is a 5 minute clip safe? What can I guy watch without getting into trouble. You just hear about studios going after people now whether its a hollywood movie or a porn flick.

Its pretty common sense.

Full length scenes are pirated and are considered *******. Yes, there is some risk of legal backlash.

Short teasers with a sponsor linked to it, are legal and are used for promotional purposes (which is supposed to be the point of tube sites!)

The problem is they allow anyone to upload content, so users like you or I can rip a scene off a dvd, upload it, and boom, ******* content for everyone to enjoy. Companies don't get paid, the models we love models suffer, the industry suffers, and our content, as users, suffers. Small companies just starting out who have great new exciting content and styles may never get off the ground.

Example:

In this video, starring Anders' girlfriend, Lisa Ann, this is a proper legal video. Its shortish, doesn't include all the best bits, and as you can see, it was put there on purpose by a sponsor. They give you a taste, show you how hot their **** is, you sign up. Its good business.

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread



I've said it before, think of it as just a good you would buy at the store. for 15, 19, 29 bucks, (shop around! the cost of a good large pizza!), you can get a month subscription to a paysite. Its all legal, you are supporting everyone, and making porn better.

A lot of deals can be found around here as well, try Premium Link Upgrade to start!
 
Last edited:
Thanks. They need to get the studios on board and do a Itunes model to buy scenes. Every pornstars scenes on one site. Say $1 per scene. It really seemed to curb ******* downloading for music. It's also handy for the consumer to have every scenefrom your favorite studios just a click away and legal.
 
On the discounted monthly subsciptions. Do you get full access to downloads. I joined a couple of sites on trials before and only could view scenes and not download them. Another site i could download but it would cut off the scene half way through. I was a member of Brazzers once and that was a good deal.
 
Thanks. They need to get the studios on board and do a Itunes model to buy scenes. Every pornstars scenes on one site. Say $1 per scene. It really seemed to curb ******* downloading for music. It's also handy for the consumer to have every scenefrom your favorite studios just a click away and legal.

One of my dreams is being able to get some of the big sites to set up stores on FreeOnes to do just that. Might not be $1 per scene, but relative to the length. You might visit some of the stores and see if some of the girls have anything interesting! Premium Link Upgrade

On the discounted monthly subsciptions. Do you get full access to downloads. I joined a couple of sites on trials before and only could view scenes and not download them. Another site i could download but it would cut off the scene half way through. I was a member of Brazzers once and that was a good deal.

I can't remember off the top of my head who has full membership trials. Give me some time and I'll see if I can get you a little list.
 
On the discounted monthly subsciptions. Do you get full access to downloads. I joined a couple of sites on trials before and only could view scenes and not download them. Another site i could download but it would cut off the scene half way through. I was a member of Brazzers once and that was a good deal.

Right right, the trials will sometimes do that, but that's usually for the 1-3 day trials.

As a paying payed site user (and have been for many years) do read your fine print. I always check for things like that. On monthly subscriptions, I have not seen limitations (beside your typical sort of 5 gigs of downloads a day type of stuff) but I am sure they do exist, but must be really rare.

I always also check to see how you cancel and how many days in advance you need to give them. That's always important to know. If you need to call, or just email or something.
 
Back
Top