• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TSA Prostitution Ring

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TSA Manager Arrested for Running Prostitution Ring

Montgomery County Police have arrested a TSA manager for running a prostitution ring out of a Silver Spring hotel. Bryant Livingston was arrested at his job at Dulles International Airport where he worked as a morning shift manager.

Hotel employees were suspicious of activity and called police.

When Montgomery County Police arrived and knocked on the hotel room door they saw three naked women in a room and four men. One man admitted to police he had arrived with the promise of sex for $100.

Records show a Manassas address for Livingston. He is charged with 5 counts involving prostitution.

Article

These are the people that are supposed to make sure we are safe? :facepalm:

It's time to get rid of the TSA.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
what he does in his personnal life has nothing to do with his job

This is not the first time a TSA agent has done something. Stealing money and items, drugs, and all sorts of other things.

Just do a search. They do more harm than good.

what he does in his personnal life has nothing to do with his job

He's a Federal employee, for Christ's sake. These people are getting paid by taxpayer dollars and are (allegedly) accountable for our travel safety. If a federal employee, especially one who's job it is to ensure travel/airport safety/security is committing felonies, that doesn't bother you? If he's willing to run a prostitution ring for $100 a pop, how much would one have to offer him to look the other way while ferrying an explosive device on to an airplane, or something similar? I'm not the biggest fan of the TSA, but I would definitely prefer to not have criminals hired on as employees.

You honestly have no problem with people who are federal employees, responsible for the safety of air travelers (allegedly, both to the statement before and after the parentheses) committing felonies in their spare time? Really?

"Oh, he's only a felon on the weekends. No big deal."

He's a Federal employee, for Christ's sake. These people are getting paid by taxpayer dollars and are (allegedly) accountable for our travel safety. If a federal employee, especially one who's job it is to ensure travel/airport safety/security is committing felonies, that doesn't bother you? If he's willing to run a prostitution ring for $100 a pop, how much would one have to offer him to look the other way while ferrying an explosive device on to an airplane, or something similar? I'm not the biggest fan of the TSA, but I would definitely prefer to not have criminals hired on as employees.

You honestly have no problem with people who are federal employees, responsible for the safety of air travelers (allegedly, both to the statement before and after the parentheses) committing felonies in their spare time? Really?

Agreed. It reflects poorly on him and tarnishes the already-poor reputation of the TSA. Like you said, I'm not their biggest fan, though obviously it's difficult to say how much this reflects on all their employees except to clearly call for better (1) checks before employment, and (2) stricter standards on how those employees are followed up on. Sounds harsh, but as you say, they're as responsible for our security as CIA agents and diplomats whose personal lives are monitored for misconduct and potential disloyalty and security concerns all the time. I'd say get rid of the TSA but I am unsure what to suggest in its place, which is why I begrudgingly support it and reforming it drastically rather than dismantling it since I have no suggestion for its replacement.

Agreed. It reflects poorly on him and tarnishes the already-poor reputation of the TSA. Like you said, I'm not their biggest fan, though obviously it's difficult to say how much this reflects on all their employees except to clearly call for better (1) checks before employment, and (2) stricter standards on how those employees are followed up on. Sounds harsh, but as you say, they're as responsible for our security as CIA agents and diplomats whose personal lives are monitored for misconduct and potential disloyalty and security concerns all the time. I'd say get rid of the TSA but I am unsure what to suggest in its place, which is why I begrudgingly support it and reforming it drastically rather than dismantling it since I have no suggestion for its replacement.

Its just unsettling to me. I agree that there is far more utility in reformation over dissolution of the TSA, and I, like you, have no idea what a viable alternative would be. To start, I think the TSA screener employment eligibility requirements need to be heavily expanded on. As it sits right now, if you are a US citizen, can speak English, pass a background check, pass a drug test, and aren't colorblind, you can get a job with the TSA. On top of that, they are only getting paid around $11/hr to start, with the possibility of making up to $17/hr after 9 years of employment. Not that I think what they actually do warrants a higher pay, but it seems plausible that if someone of nefarious intention were to approach a rather coercible TSA agent with a large sum of cash, that any outcome could be possible.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Wasn't there some kind of talk awhile back about eliminating all police forces across American and making TSA take over or renaming police into TSA?
Maybe this guy was just planning ahead?

Its just unsettling to me. I agree that there is far more utility in reformation over dissolution of the TSA, and I, like you, have no idea what a viable alternative would be. To start, I think the TSA screener employment eligibility requirements need to be heavily expanded on. As it sits right now, if you are a US citizen, can speak English, pass a background check, pass a drug test, and aren't colorblind, you can get a job with the TSA. On top of that, they are only getting paid around $11/hr to start, with the possibility of making up to $17/hr after 9 years of employment. Not that I think what they actually do warrants a higher pay, but it seems plausible that if someone of nefarious intention were to approach a rather coercible TSA agent with a large sum of cash, that any outcome could be possible.

I live near the rail system for our city (if a single-line train qualifies as that) and it stops for the airport. The TSA people who take it look like they're coming from really rundown neighborhoods. It wouldn't take a lot to motivate them to take a bribe or something, I agree. In this case, the guy's clearly a corrupt asshole, but even a parent caught between low salary and paying for their kids' food would eye an offer. Scary.

DR. B

Closed Account
This is not the first time a TSA agent has done something. Stealing money and items, drugs, and all sorts of other things.

Just do a search. They do more harm than good.

so he was helping guys like you to get laid, i still see no big deal. didnt bother me when clinton got his dick sucked in the white house and sure as hell wont bother me that some TSA jagg off is a pimp. you guys cry about the lamest shit in the toilet bowl. I mean everybody cheats, steals, kills or even thought about it from you to ur parents to ur co-workers to ur bosses, get over it. In fact stop preaching on the laptop and get off your asses and march to washington that you want change. til then, fuck off.

now if you excuse me, im gonna eat this delicious cupcake with raspberry filling that my lady boss gave me, and oh yeah shes married and wants to fuck.

and if i tell you where we work, i guarantee you're gonna have a shit fit :/

You know, a TSA shift manager, involved in an illegal activity like prostitution makes him a target for extortion and endangers security.

"Okay, Mr. TSA Manager, you let Mohammed here go through with this bomb under his burkha or you smuggle the bomb for him or we'll send your superiors an annonymous tip of what you're doing"