• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TSA Agent Caught With Passenger's iPad in His Pants; Stole $50,000 worth of gadgets

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
While most Transportation Security Administration employees are busy groping people or taking naked pictures of them, the cops say one of those employees was putting fliers' electronics down his pants.

The Broward Sheriff's Office says 30-year-old Nelson Santiago stole around $50,000 worth of electronics over the past six months from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport's Terminal 1.

Santiago -- a TSA officer since 2009 -- was caught earlier this week by a Continental Airlines employee taking an iPad out of someone's luggage and stuffing it into his pants, the cops say.

After being arrested Monday on two counts of grand theft, police say Santiago admitted to stealing computers, GPS devices, video cameras, and other electronic merchandise from luggage he was supposed to be screening.

The cops say Santiago would immediately take pictures of his new goods and upload the photos online to sell the stuff.

Santiago would typically sell the stolen goods to people before his shift was even over, police say.

BSO detectives estimate that Santiago's haul totaled $50,000 over the past six months.

The cops are looking for people whose stuff has been stolen, although they say the chances of getting the stuff back are slim.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2011/07/tsa_agent_nelson_santiago_ipad_grand_theft.php

nelson-santiago.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Re: TSA Agent Caught With Passenger's iPad in His Pants; Stole $50,000 worth of gadge

More of this? :facepalm: When will people start demanding TSA be removed?

Re: TSA Agent Caught With Passenger's iPad in His Pants; Stole $50,000 worth of gadge

More of this? :facepalm: When will people start demanding TSA be removed?

Yeah, the TSA is not working like it should, there is no question of that.

The problem is that there MUST be some body like the TSA. I have no idea what the solution is.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

We don't need anyone like them or anyone "better."

There are too many rules and they are just punishing law abiding citizens.

We don't need anyone like them or anyone "better."

There are too many rules and they are just punishing law abiding citizens.

But are you really comfortable not having an organisation like the TSA patrolling flights? No security, then?

That sounds like a bad option to me. Remember, it is entirely possible for people to get onto domestically bound planes with bombs or with plans to fly the planes into buildings. I think we need some organisation to monitor flights. How do they do that without turning into the douches that are the TSA?

:dunno:

For now, I fly a lot, and I'll put up with the TSA because I have to, and they do at least something to keep me safe.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

But are you really comfortable not having an organisation like the TSA patrolling flights? No security, then?

Yes. We can go back to what it was before we had to take our shoes off.

I will not fly until then. Possibly not even after that.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

If you don't fly, then don't worry about. It doesn't affect you, so basically your opinion is irrelevant.

I do fly. I don't mind the delays, and I don't mind the screening. I'm not going to say that the TSA does an excellent job, but they've kept me safe every time I've flown. Thus, they have my gratitude. In today's world, they're a necessary evil.

Honestly? Well, I'd rather have some federal body regulating security on flights. And taking off my shoes doesn't bother me much, either. Especially considering the dude who tried to carry bombs onto a plane in his shoes.

I have no issue with safety, really. I don't have anything to hide, so go ahead and look at my shoes, and give me a pat down. A rub and tug would be preferable, but whatever.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

If you don't fly, then don't worry about. It doesn't affect you, so basically your opinion is irrelevant.

I did fly. Yes, it will affect me. This is just another step to taking more freedoms away and making people compliant and accepting to losing their freedoms and rights.

TSA is just evil.

Facetious

Moderated

His opinion is in protest of the current screening policy, is't it,:cupcake:?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Who the hell packs their Ipod, Ipad, cell phone, or their laptop for that matter.
I carry my electronics with me when I'm flying. When they go through my bags, I stare them down.

Facetious

Moderated

Honestly? Well, I'd rather have some federal body regulating security on flights. And taking off my shoes doesn't bother me much, either. Especially considering the dude who tried to carry bombs onto a plane in his shoes.

Richard Reid did.

Wow. Really? :wtf: What an idiot!

Stop making threads, they're god awful.

He shoulda stole someones toupee amirite?

Fuck the TSA. I'd rather watch my family be raped and killed by terrists while the other terrists crash the plane into a TNT factory than let some touchy feely theif rummage through my stuff.

Yeah, the TSA is not working like it should, there is no question of that.

The problem is that there MUST be some body like the TSA. I have no idea what the solution is.

Agreed. It's the same old "who's policing the police" problem.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

If they are going to start punishing people for shoving stuff down their pants, then I am in trouble.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner

I did fly. Yes, it will affect me. This is just another step to taking more freedoms away and making people compliant and accepting to losing their freedoms and rights.

TSA is just evil.

:brick::brick::brick:

He seems like the type of guy that would have a pad in his pants...