• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trying to find a movie

Hi all,

a few years ago I saw a tv movie (not sure if it was in the cinemas) and I'm trying to remember its name. Maybe you can help although I only remember one scene.

I think it was a kind of dystopian/sci-fi movie but I'm not sure. Now to the scene:
There was a ruthless female high-level employee working at a company. She had curly brown hair and was dressed well. In one scene she ordered a subordinate to fuck her on the desktop in her office. I recall her screaming "pull my hair - pull it harder" while he took her from behind (everything r-rated except for bare breasts if I recall it right).
I think the actress was american or canadian but had a polish or otherwise east-european sounding surname.

I know its not much I have but maybe.....

Thanks for reading and have a good time!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
No. I think you're confusing that with "Frozen." There was a doggie-style scene in "Frozen," right?

Interesting what you guys count as dystopian/sci-fi :)
I think the bitch was about to kill (or give the order to kill) the star of the movie, so at least frost/nixon is out.

Any other ideas? I know its not much I can provide and I watched descriptions of at least 300 movies on imdb after filtering but without any success....

@cometbird: I'm crossing fingers

@Freq3: I tried to search there, but didnt find it (in the mass of results). I also tried imdb where you have great filters but also no success....

@knowone: I'm pretty sure it wasn't a series and I don't think I ever heard of this one but I checked all actresses nevertheless. She is not among them.

Thanks to all for thinking and guessing! If you don't feel its too boring or futile, please go ahead. :)

Perversions of Science?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perversions_of_Science

Emmanuelle Through Time series (USA)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Emmanuelle's Skin City (2011)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Emmanuelle's Sexy Bite (2011)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Sex, Chocolate & Emmanuelle (2011)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Rod Steele 0014 & Naked Agent 0069 (2011)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Emmanuelle's Supernatural Activities (2011)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Emmanuelle's Sex Tales (2011)
Emmanuelle Through Time: Emmanuelle's Forbidden Pleasures (2011)

Hi both,

no - its unfortunately none of them. I think it was more like "Gamer", a mixture of SF and dystopian, though I'm not 100% sure. But definitely not a softcore sex movie. The sex-scene was somewhat surprising.