• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Truth or Dare

But of courshe!

Never got anyone pregnant - guess been lucky seeing as when younger did a couple of stupid unprotected shags, but usually the girl has been on the pill. :)

Anyone ever been in a serious accident?

Summer

Banned
no, but i've been offered a threesome quite a few times by some of my lady friends :D, unfortunately i was seeing some1 at the time lol :( ;)

where's the weirdest place you've ever had sex?

Summer said:
no, but i've been offered a threesome quite a few times by some of my lady friends :D, unfortunately i was seeing some1 at the time lol :( ;)

In your mothers bed, some 9 months prior to your birth....wait a minute...!!!

Joke haha actual answer would be in a Spanish bar after closing with a waitress I was seeing.

Summer said:

That would be in the walk in freezer of a pizza shop with an ex girlfriend way back in 91.

Whats the hardest illegal drug u have used???

Never got round to getting one, always changed my mind about what I wanted to have!

Truth to anyone: Have you broken the law and if so, give details!

yes, most major one was public nudity...got a fine but only because my friends locked me outside naked lol

truth to anyone: have u ever had a night where u wokke up next to a total stranger?