• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Truth or Dare

Well Dares are out really, being online. Pose questions to people who have already posted in this thread. By posting in the thread, you are setting yourself up to be asked questions that you must answer!

Enjoy :)

Summer

Banned
how about an opening question?
ok we'll start off nice and easy, how old where you when you first kissed a girl?

Summer

Banned
oh hard one....quite literally lol;)
erm bout 14 i think and i dont think 'read' should be in that sentence lol:D

reet, when was tha first time you had a Wet Dream?

note:i've never had a Wet Dream my balls are made of iron LMAO:D

euhm, with sleeping I asume you mean fucked with!
that would be more than 25 for sure.

001: did you ever jurk of thinking about one of your female teachers?

Oh god yes, but never in their prescence! I had a hot math teacher, a hot history teacher and fuck me the sports teacher was too... but she was sadly a lesbian. what a cliche huh.

Summer or Brianelka: What is the biggest fool you have made of yourself?

euhm, hard one to answer,
I guess it was when I was realy heardheaded. I knew I was wrong,but didn't want to give in, so we didn't talk (me and my girlfriend at that time) for 5 days!!
realy emberassing when you thing about it!

001 and/or summer:
were you ever caught while masturbating or fucking?

Caught having sex in the woods. Wasnt so deep in the woods as we thought - someone yelled at us from a bedroom of a house about 15 metres away. Oops.

Anyone: Do you wish your dick was bigger?

No I think I have a very fine member and I never had any complaints!

what do you think about siliconetits, and did you ever have a girlfriend who has them?

XanderJack

Banned
I am willing to join in if you all want another person to ask and answer

Silicone tits usually look horribly fake, but I wouldnt say no if they were half decently done. All my exs were all natural.

XanderJack - What is your weirdest fetish?
Summer - Is it true you fancy men as well?
Brianelka - What is your name from?

Summer

Banned
001 said:
Summer - Is it true you fancy men as well?
LOL :D
no i dont fancy men, but I do know a good looking lad when i see one, hazards of my profession i'm afraid lol.I have had quite a few gay men ask me out though LOL

This is for all, Have you ever had a gay man ask you out? :tongue: lol

Ive had a guy squeeze my ass once or twice in clubs and stuff. Doesnt phase me, I take it as flattery, even though it isnt my thing.

Summer

Banned
001 said:
Ive had a guy squeeze my ass once or twice in clubs and stuff. Doesnt phase me, I take it as flattery, even though it isnt my thing.
Do you know my gay mate phil by any chance he does it all tha time to fella's when where out and blames it on my mate becky LOL :D

Question for whoever

Whats the longest you've been without sex for and dont count up the years till you lost your virginity, i know what u guys are like :tongue:

Last edited:
001, my real name is Brian, and I'm a huge fan of Nicolas Anelka. He was realy superb at Arsenal!, Now he plays at Fenerbaçe. And it sounded nice. If I had been a fan of Ronaldo, it would have been Brianaldo, but I'm not! Just to give an example!

The longest I've been without sex, must be around 4 months, it realy was hell!

would you dare to frenchkiss a girl if you just came in her mouth and she still has some sperm on her lipps, or chin