• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trust No One!

10 seconds later this soldier was found dead with no other people in the vicinity

157770448RAyyJh_ph.jpg

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I honestly think the Ryker facepalm is more insulting. Picard was bored by humanity and its flaws. Ryker was still somewhat forgiving. Besides in order to nail Troi so he had to show some empathy

I honestly think the Ryker facepalm is more insulting. Picard was bored by humanity and its flaws. Ryker was still somewhat forgiving. Besides in order to nail Troi so he had to show some empathy

Getting facepalmed by Ryker would be the ultimate insult because he's a waste of skin.

I'd take criticism from Picard. Did you know he got knighted? woot.

Is my geek showing?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I don't know. Making Riker do it is one thing, but it takes a Q-level annoyance to make Picard do a facepalm.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
whatever happened to Doc Crusher? She did an episode of that brian ben Ben show and I haven't seen her since

Getting facepalmed by Ryker would be the ultimate insult because he's a waste of skin.

Is my geek showing?

I like your geek showing.

And Picards the best Captain startrek has ever seen. Though Kirk did have his moments. I just hated how he talked.

Is my geek showing?

Ryker was a waste of skin?? The continuum wanted to recruit him to their ranks. Do you presume to know more about him than an omnipotent being sir??!! :mad:

Yeah...that is cool as hell that it is Sir Patrick Stewart now :thumbsup:

Ryker was a waste of skin?? The continuum wanted to recruit him to their ranks. Do you presume to know more about him than an omnipotent being sir??!!

The Q wanted Picard too....and it was strongly hinted at the end of the series Finale that Picard would become a Q or something like one someday.