• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump's Typical McDonald's Order

President Donald Trump has a giant appetite for McDonald's.

One of Trump's favorite dinner orders at McDonald's packs nearly 2,500 calories — more than a day's worth of food for a man his age — according to a new book by two of his former campaign aides, Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie.

Trump's order at McDonald's consists of "two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted," the book says, according to The Washington Post.

A Big Mac has three pieces of bread, two meat patties, cheese, and "special sauce." Each burger has 540 calories and 28 grams of fat.

The Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, which feature fried fish fillets, cheese, and tartar sauce, add another 820 calories and 40 grams of fat.

McDonald's doesn't have a "malted" shake, so Trump's order is most likely a chocolate shake, which has 530 calories and 15 grams of fat.

Trump is also a fan of McDonald's breakfast — he reportedly had Keith Schiller, his bodyguard and confidant, go to McDonald's in the mornings during his campaign to grab him Egg McMuffins.
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-trump-eats-at-mcdonalds-2017-12

What's the uproar about here? McDonald's is a fine establishment that provides a good meal at a reasonable price that your average American can afford. Trump's order is what many Americans eat when they go to McDonald's. I'd rather he eat McDonald's and KFC than some foofoo organic quinoa bowl from Whole Foods that your average working class joe can't afford. Anyone criticizing him over this is just an elitist and is out of touch with your everyday American. I had McDonald's yesterday and I got my usual: 2 McDoubles, 10 piece chicken nuggies, medium fries and a medium Coke. Hit's the spot every time

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
You know McDonald’s is good when someone as wealthy as the Donald Trump prefers it over more pricey options. Where are the delicious fries though? I, myself, am more of a Double Quarter Pounder w/cheese guy and I also really like the Sausage McMuffin w/egg.

Why working class joe blows in the rust belt broke for a billionaire real estate developer - because he's one of them.

Though I always imagined The Donald looking up at the menu and saying "yes, I'll have it."

I'm lovin' it™

latest

I'm hardly what you'd call a Trump supporter, but really. His diet? How is this news? It can't be a shock, and if you're outraged about this, well... get a fucking life.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
No wonder Trump loves food that is very easy on his dentures