• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

trump's Coronavirus Failures and Lies

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, it is so.

Various federal states loosened up the restrictions, partially, because some of the governours are using these issues to get seen favorably ... some time soon, there will have to be picked the successor to Angela Merkel, who doesn't want to go for another term.

And we have probably the same percentage of truthers and hoaxers who act pretty crazy, at least, they do not walk around with AR-15 etc.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Lets
Here's hoping that's true👍
Lets post articles from a news media who we all know lie to us all the time, then discuss them as if they were true.
Nothing peculiar about that.

Here is what's true Harp, Most people of this world although they know this whole thing has nothing at all to do with public safety and everything to do with making tons of money and gaining even more power and control over the governments and its people have shown that they are weak, gullible, subservient, and willing to accept anything without question.
We bent over and took it. We allowed manufactured fear to control us.
So consider this a test run that we failed miserably. This will never be over now. They'll just keep telling us that it came back, or something worse has come, and take away more of our freedom each time.
Is anybody here gullible enough to believe that nearly every country in the world shut down simulfuckingtaneously by chance?
Even countries that had little or no cases.
We took it, we accepted it, we believed it , and we let them steal our lives without so much as even considering whether or not we were being told the truth.
This will never end until THE PEOPLE refuse to comply to what they are being forced to comply to, and even then they will probably crush us.

Here I am the minority, but most people out there do not believe we are being told the truth about this at all.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Lets post articles from a news media who we all know lie to us all the time, then discuss them as if they were true.
You lie to us all the time too. Why should we believe you of all people, comrade?

For your sake, I hope the troll industry pays well.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh another grunt sound. Ugh right back at you.
So youre response to me saying the media lies to us all the time, which is something everybody here knows, is to say "well you lie too".

gmase

Back to Trump and this gem of wisdom from him last week:
"If we did very little testing, [America] wouldn't have the most cases," Trump said Wednesday. "So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad."

(In fairness to Trump, if China accurately reported its cases, it would probably be close to us if not higher.)

gmase

And we have probably the same percentage of truthers and hoaxers who act pretty crazy, at least, they do not walk around with AR-15 etc.

Some of ours take it to another level: https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-anti-lockdown-protesters-march-north-carolina-order-subway
I guess some people feel so afraid they need to carry an anti-tank weapon to get their lunch.

EXmJxB9XYAAWCBS.jpg

Or, this fine gentleman (carrying a pipe wrench?) harassing a family crossing the street: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article242632046.html
It must be very empowering for him! They're not even wearing masks, so why bother them?
online only 1.JPG

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I don't think its the guys with pipe wrenches we have to worry about at this juncture.

I could post about 50 more videos of cops just doing their jobs harrassing and attacking people over the corona virus but who here would care.
But allow me to respond to your article and photo in the manner in which it was designed to make me react.
OH MY GOD!!!! Honey look at this. There are people protesting the lockdown carrying RPG's!!
Are they crazy? Oh my God these people protesting are so crazy. Honey did you see that?
Oh I want no part of these people. No sir. I want no part of these protesters who want to go to work and not go homeless. They must all be crazy. Crazy people.
Oh haha, you see what Trump said today? I said did you see what Trump said today? What's wrong with that guy? I know right?

Last edited:

gmase

I don't think its the guys with pipe wrenches we have to worry about at this juncture.
But allow me to respond to your article and photo in the manner in which it was designed to make me react.

I replied to @Supafly. Not sure why you think it was directed at you. There are other people contributing to the thread.