• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump would like muslim to have "special ID that would note their religion"

Trump won't rule out special ID for Muslim Americans noting their religion

‘Some people are going to be upset’ Republican frontrunner says, adding he would consider warrantless searches of Muslims and surveillance on mosques

Donald Trump would not rule out tracking Muslim Americans in a database or giving them “a special form of identification that noted their religion”, Yahoo news reports in a long interview with the Republican presidential candidate.

“We’re going to have to do things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago,” Trump told Yahoo news reports in an interview.

“Some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule.”

He said he would consider warrantless searches of Muslims and increased surveillance of mosques. “Certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy.”

Asked whether this might mean registering Muslims in a database or giving them a form of special identification that noted their religion, the candidate would not rule it out.

“We’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump said. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

Earlier this week, Trump suggested police surveillance of mosques, and praised a controversial program by the NYPD to spy on Muslims as “great”. He said he would consider former NYPD police commissioner Ray Kelly, who led that program, for a cabinet position.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...icans-special-identification-tracking-mosques

NEVER FORGET

stars.gif

I said it before : Donald Trump is the American Adolf Hitler.

You already have to state your religion on documents when applying for asylum.

The American Hitler is in office now. Eva Braun wants to be his successor.

Mind your own fucked up migrant laden country.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...icans-special-identification-tracking-mosques

NEVER FORGET

stars.gif

Your hits are hitting closer and closer. Of course, this is an inconvenient truth.

As a German, I applaud you for trying the same game, it's reallym fun, just remember:

Should YOU be a part of a non-christian or other group that gets put on the Führer's shitlist, the game really sucks.

Der Fly says:

Heil :coolthumb:

Oh and BTW, Trump never called for a database or registry of Muslims. Gonna be a whole lot of egg on people's faces as usual.

Please post the link to where he calls for this.

He stated he wouldn't rule out a piece of legislation implementing this.
That's just a clever way to say he would introduce such bill by himself.

Oh and BTW, Trump never called for a database or registry of Muslims. Gonna be a whole lot of egg on people's faces as usual.

Please post the link to where he calls for this.

I would be concerned with anybody that didn't immediately call it out as an obviously incredibly stupid and vile idea when asked.

Being a dimwit and dancing around the issue and not ruling it out is about as bad as saying it should exist.

I would be concerned with anybody that didn't immediately call it out as an obviously incredibly stupid and vile idea when asked.

Agreed.
But Trump can't afford to.
While vigorously stirring the paranoia pot he's posturing as the hero who's going to save us from all of that.
That's the very core of his campaign strategy.

georges

Staff member

NEVER FORGET

stars.gif

Donald Trump is a true patriot unlike Obama who clearly dislikes American people (except the ones coming from bad hoods or thugs), refugees coming from certain countries of the globe and neither does he likes christians nor jews. Yet you forgot about the grand mufti of Jerusalem and the handschar division https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian) who were Hitler's closest allies. You don't have a very large memory. Get yourself informed before babling wrong things

Donald Trump is a true patriot

Based on what? Because he says so?

If he was a true patriot I think you'd have expected him to drop his books and pick up a gun during Vietnam, no?

Obama who clearly dislikes American people

He does? Then why at his order have tens of thousands of radical muslims been exterminated? Why have a percentage of those (including Jihadi John just last week) been eradicated via a drone program many in his own party strongly disapprove of? Why haven't americans experienced a terrorist attack equal to or exceeding that of 9/11? Why did he pick up where Bush left off saving some of America's biggest capitalist concerns at the height of the recession, then take further measures to hopefully ensure our economy would never be so endangered again?

Clearly an awful lot of Americans like him. 65 million of us voted for him, including the majority of the most educated and (in 2008) those with the highest incomes.

and neither does he likes Christians

Right. Despite being one himself :rolleyes:

nor jews.

Absolutely ridiculous and false.

Jews in the Obama administration https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/obamajews.html

Clearly an awful lot of Jews like him. 70% of them voted for him in 2012.

I am one of those "educated" people that never voted for him. He also can stake claim to having the most uneducated to vote for him.

Right now " educated" people are whining about safe areas and having their feelings hurt by certain words. Obama has killed tens of thousands of jihadists?

Care to produce those numbers?

He was presented with an opportunity to get Bin Laden and he took it. Any president would have. He also decided to give Bin Laden who was the mastermind of the worst attack on Americans on our soil a respectful burial as to not offend Muslim sensibilities.

So let's get this straight..people like Bin Laden aren't Muslim, they don't represent Islam in any way. The 1.6 billion Muslims of the world shun him, but would have been offended had he not received a proper Muslim going away party.

Nice logic wingnuts.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
A lot of people really have their brain washed thoroughly. If those who support this ideas still think they are something like US patriots, you have already left your constitution behind.

Good thing is:

THIS time, it is all in the open, and the whole world can see your true colours and will - is already - reacting accordingly.

Plus, on a side note: Trump, the others in his party and you are perfectly playing into the ISIS cards.

A lot of people really have their brain washed thoroughly. If those who support this ideas still think they are something like US patriots, you have already left your constitution behind.

Good thing is:

THIS time, it is all in the open, and the whole world can see your true colours and will - is already - reacting accordingly.

Plus, on a side note: Trump, the others in his party and you are perfectly playing into the ISIS cards.

IMG_20150818_201435.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

NEVER FORGET

stars.gif

Maybe try and wrap your head around this............

Not all guns, and gun owners are dangerous, or killing people, but you still want all of us to have to get a special I.D. card...both are known to kill, both are persecuted, but here again, MY rights don't matter, but theirs do?

And as always, Mind your own fucked up country.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It's nice to see Johan back to his normal self coming out so unscathed and unaffected by the recent tragedy in his own country to find the ability and focus to comb through the headlines to shine light on such intolerance in America. After all, having a ball-hair of defiance toward terrorists could be perceived as Islamaphobia. The French Hitler has more effect on your life than the American one does, doesn't she? Where does all this bitterness and scorn toward America originate from? We're too far away to have bullied you and taken your lunch money away when you were a kid.

He also can stake claim to having the most uneducated to vote for him.

Yes he can, but Georges always contends those are all he's got, which of course is patently false.

Obama has killed tens of thousands of jihadists?

In Afghanistan alone it's estimated that 20 to 35 thousand Taliban were killed since the start of the war, with the majority of those coming under Obama. Hard to find reliable figures for the number of insurgent deaths in Iraq, but being as we suffered 4500 military deaths it's probably safe to say we killed a sizeable multiplier of that number, with the majority of those coming under Bush. Drone strike estimates vary, but roughly 5000 appears to be a frequent consensus. Regarding ISIS, estimates were between 8 and 10K killed back in June of this year, with that number obviously having grown since. Lesser numbers have bitten the dust in Lebanon, Syria, etc. So yes, I'd say something in the 30 to 40 K range under Obama is a very reasonable estimate.

So let's get this straight..people like Bin Laden aren't Muslim, they don't represent Islam in any way. The 1.6 billion Muslims of the world shun him, but would have been offended had he not received a proper Muslim going away party. Nice logic wingnuts

The wingnuts are those who can't understand the simple logic and psychology at work here. Even Bush understood it. Among those 1.6 billion not all are firmly committed one way or the other. A certain percentage are on the fence. If you take the bait and frame this as a religious war - if you parade Bin Laden's head on a pike through Times Square - you will unwittingly appear to be just as the radical propagandists, who are in the business of recruiting those fence sitters, portray you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This Gordian Knot of fuckery has to be cut. We can't sing kumbaya and hope good wishes, rainbow farting unicorns and reducing carbon footprints will keep these animals from killing more innocent people. We can't just say "fuck 'em" and keep the refugees out. We can't kill them all and let Allah sort them out. What's the solution? You guessed it, Frank Stallone.

frankstallone560.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Is ANYBODY still standing up for Trump, after all his lies and his more and more fascist politics?

And Carson joins him in this shit.

You tell me you will vote for these men?

I have no more respect for you.

Yes he can, but Georges always contends those are all he's got, which of course is patently false.

Obama has killed tens of thousands of jihadists?

In Afghanistan alone it's estimated that 20 to 35 thousand Taliban were killed since the start of the war, with the majority of those coming under Obama. Hard to find reliable figures for the number of insurgent deaths in Iraq, but being as we suffered 4500 military deaths it's probably safe to say we killed a sizeable multiplier of that number, with the majority of those coming under Bush. Drone strike estimates vary, but roughly 5000 appears to be a frequent consensus. Regarding ISIS, estimates were between 8 and 10K killed back in June of this year, with that number obviously having grown since. Lesser numbers have bitten the dust in Lebanon, Syria, etc. So yes, I'd say something in the 30 to 40 K range under Obama is a very reasonable estimate.

So let's get this straight..people like Bin Laden aren't Muslim, they don't represent Islam in any way. The 1.6 billion Muslims of the world shun him, but would have been offended had he not received a proper Muslim going away party. Nice logic wingnuts

The wingnuts are those who can't understand the simple logic and psychology at work here. Even Bush understood it. Among those 1.6 billion not all are firmly committed one way or the other. A certain percentage are on the fence. If you take the bait and frame this as a religious war - if you parade Bin Laden's head on a pike through Times Square - you will unwittingly appear to be just as the radical propagandists, who are in the business of recruiting those fence sitters, portray you.

That still does not address the fact that moderate Muslims shouldn't have been offended if we had fed his lifeless body to wild boars. Which BTW would have been too good for him.