• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump & the GOP Tolerate Racism & Hate

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Of course not.

President Trump condemns the KKK and Nazis (you know, to prove he's not a nazi, and because we're children) and of course it's too little too late for his detractors. If he had immediately condemned them by name from the start before all the facts have come out he would've got an eye roll and a "of course he's going to say that." from the same. That was the reaction Rubio got when he issued condemnation.

Everyone knows Republicans like Rubio are white supremacists and Nazi sympathizers. So they're damned either way.

The FUCK he ever said anything like that. Instead, he went on record in rallies time and again laying on the neo-nazi stuff very thick.

He simply left out actually saying "Sieg Heil" or doing the nazi salut (As of now)

The FUCK he ever said anything like that. Instead, he went on record in rallies time and again laying on the neo-nazi stuff very thick.

He simply left out actually saying "Sieg Heil" or doing the nazi salut (As of now)

What are you talking about?

Get back to sucking achmed's dick after he pulls it out of your sister you fucking cuck. I would've said your girlfriend or wife, but this is you we're talking about.

Surprised the board conservaturds haven't displayed what-about-ism by mentioning the Dixiecrats. Usually their go to move when liberals bring up racism and the GOP

It's true you don't often you get this many posts into a thread like this before their signal whipping boy Robert Byrd's name pops up lol

Beat man is clearly obsessed with Hilary, who last I looked is about as topical as Cheez Whiz.
And his ignorance about Margaret Sanger is appalling.
Sanger has long been championed as a hero of the left for her role in promoting birth control, but few in the media have reported how Sanger was also a champion of a far more sinister belief: the use of eugenics to limit minority populations, including African-Americans and those with disabilities.
Dear Beatie: Sanger's youthful advocacy of eugenics made her part of a very popular 1920s movement. Other advocates at the time included noted black leader WEB Dubois. There was no crossover as the quote above implies. She moved forward to champion birth control via standard methods (beginning at a time when it was outlawed in many jurisdictions) and it was for that that she became famous and revered in both black and white communities. Lack of use (or even legality early on) of standard methods of birth control had caused enormous suffering in poverty stricken communities.

As far as Trump goes, I didn't think his original speech was all that bad, though it did seem noteworthy he didn't specifically call out white supremacists for a few days. Agree with Jagger that Bannon and Miller need to go. They're big time anchors around his neck.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The left doesn't think everyone who disagrees with them is a nazi, except if, to you, everyone who opposes nazism is a leftist...

Right? "The Left" didn't accuse those Charlottesville pussies of being Nazis. Those Charlottesville pussies proudly said they are.

Trump's first reaction was to notre condemn the nazis and the racists.
Then, two days after the events he dis condemn them.

For two days all his advisors told him to condemn the Far Right and they convinced him to do so after two days of lobbying.

I wonder which of the two reaction was the most sincere...

For two days all his advisors told him to condemn the Far Right and they convinced him to do so after two days of lobbying.

And in 2008 Obama waited longer than that to condemn Jeremiah Wright ( after his campaign advisers told him to) and still he blamed most of everything on his poor white wrongheaded grandmother.

Oh, you're out of valid arguments so you throw the Obama card...

Obama made a lot of mistakes but it does not give Trump a pass to do mistakes without us blaming him for these mistakes.
Claiming other made mistakes is not à reason or an excuse for your own mistakes.

Oh, you're out of valid arguments so you throw the Obama card...

Obama made a lot of mistakes but it does not give Trump a pass to do mistakes without us blaming him for these mistakes.
Claiming other made mistakes is not à reason or an excuse for your own mistakes.

The only mistake Trump made was to not include Nation Of Islam, Black Panthers, Antifa and BLM in his lost of hate groups and thuggery.

he condemned them multiple times. quit whining. back in 2012 many of you all on the Ron Paul movement a white supremacist

He just doubled-down on histoire "both sides are equally responsible" argument. I guess histoire alt-right base dis not likes to be condemned so he had to correct things to keep their support.

One more proof that the man had no spine, no core principles except doing/saying anything he thinks would please histoire base and avoid, at all cost, to say/do things they wouldn't like

He just doubled-down on histoire "both sides are equally responsible" argument. I guess histoire alt-right base dis not likes to be condemned so he had to correct things to keep their support.

One more proof that the man had no spine, no core principles except doing/saying anything he thinks would please histoire base and avoid, at all cost, to say/do things they wouldn't like

Rife with irony.

He blamed all sides.

Antifa were armed with sticks and bats, tear gas, feces and urine.

Wearing their traditional black.

If that is unsatisfactory to libs, they can go fuck themselves.

Trump is not president to please the left, he is there to carry out the mandate he was given.

Suck it.

the op said tolerate and hate.

shut the fuck up, i.e., rife with irony.

the left is all about tolerance and not hating. even when they act contrary to that, they are in the right, so it's understandable and excusable.

live up to your own fucking standards and maybe I don't leave you.

By his continued silence on the matter after a tepid and ambiguous statement about the sickening and tragic events that took place in Charlottesville on Saturday, President Trump and anyone who continues to support his policies can be considered to be tolerant of racism and hate and they are being called out for it. The republican party is in real danger of being reduced to insignificance if it doesn't unite and reject Trump's implied tolerance for the white supremacist movement . The fact he continues to have a known white nationalist as his chief strategist is a clear indication of how the president intends to steer policy on this subject. There's no defense for it and it's time to call it for what it is. That's not just my opinion either, it's Nazi leader Andrew Anglin's as well.

Excerpt from http://www.businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-celebrate-trumps-remarks-about-charlottesville-riots-2017-8

Protest all you want but perception is reality as the saying goes. This is what it is and, in the end, it doesn't matter until or unless President Trump is willing to turn on his base (i.e. the alt-right), condemn the white supremacists and denounce their actions as domestic terrorism. He currently is and will continue to be labelled as being tolerant of racism and hate unless this takes place. This includes, by association, all who continue to support him even though they may speak out and condemn the actions of the alt-right. Those words ring hollow. This is a seminal moment for the GOP and they really need to decide who they are and what they stand for if they want to remain relevant as a political party. They will be spit-roasted in the mid-terms if Trump does not come out and specifically condemn the white supremacist movement.

I wouldn't hold my breath....he's probably teeing it up on the 9th hole about now.
Don't you just love it when left wingers start telling the right what they should do?

Gives advice to a whole ideology but can't control his own work shed.

:1orglaugh

Trump repeatidly condemned the KK and racists during his campaign what more do you leftists whiners want?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Everyone on this forum should take 22 minutes and watch this video. These are Trump's "very fine people". Christopher Cantwell is a Nazi who was one of the key speakers on the docket for the "Unite the Right" rally last Saturday. Take a look.

Anyone who still maintains that they support the white nationalist movement is an anti-semitic xenophobic misongynistic racist. Sorry, but there is no other way to define you.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That's a powerful video, and those guys "hoo"ing reminds me of the idiots I used to maintain custody of when I worked for TDC.