• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump is beefing with Bannon now?

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/president-donald-trump-steve-bannon/index.html

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory
When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind

All over some supposed quotes by Bannon casting shade on Don Jr meeting with Russians at Trump tower.

If the quotes are true, it means that Bannon is joining the list of Twump's former inner circle that is turning on him.
Flynn is spilling his guts to Muller
Spicer takes a shot at trump at the Emmys

It's a sure bet that Omarosa will be dishing dirt on him to sell her book.

The question is: Who will be the next to take a stab at the Don?
Manafort? The Mooch?
It's sad because instead of fighting with former allies, he should be concentrating on the dems and all of his real enemies.

It's sad because instead of fighting with former allies, he should be concentrating on the dems and all of his real enemies.

Trump has no allies, he only has subordinates. Or At least he views his allies as subordinates, tools.
He's used to be a CEO, a boss, he's used to have people working FOR him, not WITH him and to fire them when he doesn't need them anymore. But what he doesn't understand is that when, he fire one of his employees the guy can't no nothing than pack his stuff and leave but it's not how it works with political advisors, congressmen, etc. He doesn't understand when an advisors he fired is pissed, he's gonna fight back, he's gonna huet Trump in the medias, tell everything to M. Wolff or collaborate with Mueller

26169472_10209076559305896_929756834785646107_n.jpg

I would much rather see Trump in a Twitter war with Bannon than with the dictator of N Korea! And so would most of the world.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Bannon should still be in the White House. He's better than Kushner.

I would much rather see Trump in a Twitter war with Bannon than with the dictator of N Korea! And so would most of the world.

Kim brought this on himself. If he doesn't shut up he's going to get what he deserves.

North Korea should have been brought down when his father was leader.

Kim brought this on himself. If he doesn't shut up he's going to get what he deserves.

Unless Kim initiates a serious hostile action nothing much will change.
Kim knows Trump won't initiate a catastrophic event, which makes all of Trump's inane blustering nothing more than that.

Kim knows Trump won't initiate a catastrophic event, which makes all of Trump's inane blustering nothing more than that.

I wouldn't be so sure : If M. Wolff's book makes him feel that even his closest aides and staffers think he's dumb, he might stop to listen to anything they say and do whatever he wants without listening to anyone's advices. And if we come to the point where Trump listens only to himself, anything is possible

I wouldn't be so sure : If M. Wolff's book makes him feel that even his closest aides and staffers think he's dumb, he might stop to listen to anything they say and do whatever he wants without listening to anyone's advices. And if we come to the point where Trump listens only to himself, anything is possible

Couple of mental midgets running their mouths.
Wish they would both suffer catastrophic heath crisis and be gone.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

North Korea has been shooting missiles everywhere among other things.

^^^^^
Wow, Mister "I Love My Sparse Unruly Chest Hair" is really on a roll there :1orglaugh
One too many espressos, perhaps? lol

Bottom line, apparently he agrees with me that N. Korea does not post an existential threat to the U.S.

PS: Remind me, why in the fuck am I watching this guy? Who is he that I should give a shit what he rambles on about?
Why not make your own videos, Will? Just please be sure to wear a shirt, ok?

I love the fact that for the past year Bannon was public enemy number 1 to the left and now it seems he was a self serving mole leaking to Politico and NYT on a daily basis. I always wondered why a guy that was interested in investing in sitcoms entered the political arena. Fuck him, I hope he drinks himself into a coma.

Maybe Bannon wants to be president, though the Mercer family are no longer backing him

Not a chance. He’s been exposed as a fraud. Liberal establishment types were in on the game, idiots like Rosie O’Donnell were not.