• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump Appeals To Cognitively Challenged Voters

Foxy, YOU would call someone like you dumb, that is the whole point.

I would NOT call you dumb. Cognitively challenged, among other issues, but not dumb in general.

I would not call them dumb. As the piece says they're cognitively challenged. That's nothing to make fun of

#StraightShooter

I would not call them dumb. As the piece says they're cognitively challenged.

says this guy:

To those on here who say they might not vote at all. Keep this in mind....the next president will name as many as 3-4 Supreme Court justices. This will change the 5-4 balance on the court. So I say to my fellow lefties who are dissatisfied with Hillary, do you really want Cruz/Trump/Rubio shaping the court and thus changing the legal landscape when it comes to issues like gay rights, voting rights, workers rights, abortion rights, healthcare, Citizens United, etc

So Trump will change the balance of SCOTUS for decades. Cool. Also just read he's nominated nine federal judges. Cool. Count me as one those people who has never really been concerned about SCOTUS. You know how you combat the unbalance? Pass legislation that's constitutional. Pretty simple. If it's constitutional, the conservative majority won't be able to do a damn thing

georges

Staff member
I would not call them dumb. As the piece says they're cognitively challenged. That's nothing to make fun of

#StraightShooter

Before criticizing and name calling someone else's cognitive skills and intelligence, just make sure that you are able to rely on your own financially in any situation.

democrats: "we'll make the economy even betterer."

if the democrats' policies will boost the economy even more, I'm open to vote for them. I'm not some partisan with blinders on. I just want what's best for America and we ALL want that, right?

lol

georges

Staff member
Hyper educated???
Make a good living???
Is this bad???

Making a good living was never bad and neither is being educated but disrupting, rioting and inciting to violence is a sign of absolute stupidity and intolerance.

full disclosure: I can't pronounce "cognitively" right now. it's a tongue twister.

I'm trying. there's a [pool table in front of me and I'm about wreck thast ass. I'm at my parent's house. and I'm gonna fuck my wife on the pool table for old time sake.

hey now hey uhhh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Making a good living was never bad and neither is being educated but disrupting, rioting and inciting to violence is a sign of absolute stupidity and intolerance.

You remember how Trump ddid that all the time in his rallies? There are a shitload of those videos, him telling his followers to "beat the shit" out of protesters, or fantasizing about maybe DO kill some media people.

That is the road to fascism, as you might know.

georges

Staff member
You remember how Trump ddid that all the time in his rallies? There are a shitload of those videos, him telling his followers to "beat the shit" out of protesters, or fantasizing about maybe DO kill some media people.

That is the road to fascism, as You Might know.

And harassment coming from Maxine Waters and the fact that Scalise was shot by a politcally motivated liberal do you forget it ? Or do you use selective memory to find what suits you best?? There has been twelves recent attacks against conservative officials and several GOP offices were vandalized too, so what do you make about it???
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/h...s/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/arizona-gop-office-vandalized/
Let me remember you what Hillary said. The fascists and the intolerant here are the liberals/democraps.

Attachments

• Branco-Im-with-Them.jpg
    Branco-Im-with-Them.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited: