• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True Love

Does this true love have to be a human?
I fell in love with an Alien, toum touroum touroum tmmm
Fell in love with an Alien, toum touroum touroum tmmm.

Oh, also... could this be a reference to bestiality?
could these be the skids that lead to my most serious perversion?
:ban: not him, me.

S

sputnikgirl

Does this true love have to be a human?
I fell in love with an Alien, toum touroum touroum tmmm
Fell in love with an Alien, toum touroum touroum tmmm.

Oh, also... could this be a reference to bestiality?
could these be the skids that lead to my most serious perversion?
:ban: not him, me.

WTF??? :eek:

My true love?
Without a doubt my dearest, darling wife :)

We've been "married" for over 35 years.
We've known each other since we were kids.

She was my first and only "girlfriend".
She's the mother of my beautiful children.
She's my friend, my lover, my conscience.

I don't ever know what I did to deserve her, but I know that each day that I wake up at her side I count myself as the luckiest man in the world.

cheers,

McRocket

Banned
First. This post is NOT directed at anyone in particular.

But with all due respect, no one can ever be sure they found their 'one true love'.

There are probably what? 100 or 200 million people in the world that any individual could date/marry. And each person meets and gets to know maybe what? A few hundred people well enough to know whether they would wish to spend their lives with them in their lifetime.

That means that most people will only get to know 1/1,000,000th of all the eligible persons in the world for them. One would have to be pretty arrogant or ignorant to seriously state that they know that they have found their one and only true love.

Their is no doubt about it. The odds are incredibly strongly in favour that their are persons out there that you would be FAR better matches with.

I am not typing that you people are not in love. I am just typing that to have not met 99.9999% of the eligible potential partners in the world and claim that the one you are with is 'the only one for me' is , IMO, naive in the extremis.

But if that naivety helps you sleep at night. Naive away.

My point is, if you haven't found your true love. Don't worry, odds are almost no one else ever has or will either.

Romantic aren't I?

:D

McRocket

Banned
would i be arrogant or ignorant then?

I do not know you so I cannot type which one.

Maybe neither.

Maybe I am just wrong, which is not doubt what almost everyone who read my post will think.

But to be honest, you cannot know she is your true love. You can believe it. But you cannot know it. You would have had to have known every eligible woman in the world to be able to accurately state that.

Romantic aren't I?

No.

Just incredibly cynical. ;)

Love and human relationships can't be quantified with numbers and statistics.
Precisely because we are dealing with human beings, not robots. :)

I'm reasonably confident that any woman who has managed to stay with someone like me - with my baggage, issues and personality - birth my children, raise them properly and run a household for as long as my wife has.... is "just right" for me.

In other words - I am at peace and I am content with my lot as it is today.... just as I was 35 odd years ago.

I don't need to "know and meet every other woman on the planet" to come to that conclusion.

cheers,

McRocket

Banned
No.

Just incredibly cynical. ;)

Love and human relationships can't be quantified with numbers and statistics.
Precisely because we are dealing with human beings, not robots. :)

I'm reasonably confident that any woman who has managed to stay with someone like me - with my baggage, issues and personality - birth my children, raise them properly and run a household for as long as my wife has.... is "just right" for me.

In other words - I am at peace and I am content with my lot as it is today.... just as I was 35 odd years ago.

I don't need to "know and meet every other woman on the planet" to come to that conclusion.

cheers,

And I do not doubt that she is 'just right' for you. My point was, is she the most 'just right' person for you in the entire world? And are you for her?

And my answer is that there is no way you could know that she is. You can just believe it.

But if that makes you all happy - and hurts no one - then power to you.

But to be honest, you cannot know she is your true love. You can believe it. But you cannot know it. You would have had to have known every eligible woman in the world to be able to accurately state that.

why does it stop with eligible women? what if my one true love is married like me?

McRocket

Banned
why does it stop with eligible women? what if my one true love is married like me?

Excellent point.

I actually was thinking of that when I typed the post. But I thought I better just say eligible women.

Indeed. I may have a future wife that may be married to someone else at this very moment.

First. This post is NOT directed at anyone in particular.

But with all due respect, no one can ever be sure they found their 'one true love'.

There are probably what? 100 or 200 million people in the world that any individual could date/marry. And each person meets and gets to know maybe what? A few hundred people well enough to know whether they would wish to spend their lives with them in their lifetime.

That means that most people will only get to know 1/1,000,000th of all the eligible persons in the world for them. One would have to be pretty arrogant or ignorant to seriously state that they know that they have found their one and only true love.

Their is no doubt about it. The odds are incredibly strongly in favour that their are persons out there that you would be FAR better matches with.

I am not typing that you people are not in love. I am just typing that to have not met 99.9999% of the eligible potential partners in the world and claim that the one you are with is 'the only one for me' is , IMO, naive in the extremis.

But if that naivety helps you sleep at night. Naive away.

My point is, if you haven't found your true love. Don't worry, odds are almost no one else ever has or will either.

Romantic aren't I?

Just to play "devil's advocate" here. I could say that some people wouldn't think that way because they might consider destiny and fate to be at work. Now I know some people might believe in that and some might not, but our whole understanding of love is a pretty enigmatic thing in the first place.

Ok, MCR, no disrespect intended, that statement is pretty naive don't you think? What are the odds that any one of us will meet every single woman in the world? ZERO. My question to you would be, have you found what you THINK is your true love? If your answer is no, then your argument is not really valid because you have not experienced the feelings that those of us who believe we have found our true love have. You also cannot restrict it to "eligible" women, because the woman I am with now whom i know to be my true love, was married when we met and so was I.

And my answer is that there is no way you could know that she is. You can just believe it.

That is another naive statement, let me ask you how do you know we cannot know? Because we haven't met every woman on the planet? Come on. Are you a spiritual person? If you are then you cannot have found your true love, because you would know. If you are not a spiritual person, well I can't say much that will convince you otherwise, I just think your view on this is way, way to cynical. Do you think with this mode of thinking you could ever really be happy with someone?

No, Wrong, I'm sorry you are 100% wrong.

true love to me is, when you want to spend every waking second with that person no matter what you two are going through. :2 cents:

One thing I can say more than anything else is... that when you have it, you *know*. And you realize that all the times you thought you loved before... you did not. And if something happens, and takes that love away from you... then everything afterwards seems meaningless and empty, and you never, ever love again. Not like that one.

Fox

Absolutely, positively, 100% correct my friend!!!!!! That statement says it all right there.