• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Do nothing, in PH 37 part 1 the male stripper just sucking her boobs. That's it.

Attachments

• 53453637_107.jpg
    53453637_107.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 2,337
She actually sucks Neo in PH34. Great PH moment made even better by how shocked her friends seem.
If you google: ph34ama you can find the video and see it 9 minutes into it :D

Did anyone see the hot blonde in the blue shirt dancing in the shower in the latest Airbang Alliance...damn.

She's super hot. Looks like Airbang Alliance is over with 6 parts, which is short for DSO now. Maybe they will release some of the back corner footage as part 7, 8. Sindrive, as someone mentioned releases alternative cuts, so maybe she will end up there, or we just won't see her again :(.

She's super hot. Looks like Airbang Alliance is over with 6 parts, which is short for DSO now. Maybe they will release some of the back corner footage as part 7, 8. Sindrive, as someone mentioned releases alternative cuts, so maybe she will end up there, or we just won't see her again :(.

they should release partyhardcore multicam videos on sindrive that will make it more attractive

Brunette with giant boobs is back, she hasn't been around since DSO Fanatic Fuckfriends at the end of last year. Wearing a see through white top on the right side of the stage - http://c.payserve.com/content_01/40...29ea889bf034289fecab42a41c48b8b77048e67f8b7b0

Too bad no sexy blond girl, and just went through the thumbnails for DSO, looks like they are going to stretch out at least the first cam of Airbang part 7 with nothing of interest at all.

Looks like them two in between the blonde probably know each other as they are almost dressed the same.

This party also has started with the shitty bum squeeze, hope it doesnot go the way recent parties have gone, they should bring back erik, neo or ales, also the old rooms where strippers used to take girls to fuck them, multicam will only save ph, it is going down the drains, some other website should take up this stripper and amateur girls concept and make new parties

Anybody knows if she pro or amateur? Havent seen her elsewhere but Party Hardcore 69. Like to know more of her if anybody knows:)

Attachments

• image_large_21.jpg
    image_large_21.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 2,946
I only thought it was a bad opening to the party because of the shitty performance by the worst stripper in PH history spending 75% of his time on stage with "plants". Other than that, I thought it was pretty decent. Piotr seems to be a lot more aggressive in the last party and the start of this one, pony tail dude is back and he usually can end up getting with an amateur (or at least tries), and it looks like they made the sometimes waiter sometimes stripper strip this time and when he does, he usually is good for an amateur bj or two. Other than that, Sensi, blonde-beard and the chest tattoo guy are probably going to be useless as always.

In reply to gerer, unfortunately as long as Tainster owns PH I don't think we will ever see any of those three again. Erik I think is done completely. Neo I haven't even seen anywhere since he left PH, and Ales is busy over at CzechAV. And multicam will for some reason never be added to PH. I mean, it would have happened by now. DSO has had it for nearly 10 years now, it's been asked for many times and even when eromaxx owned PH they still refused to release it. The only ways I would see it being released are if Tainster were desperate for members/subscriptions, or if it were sold to a different company. Even then I think it would have a slim chance of happening. But I agree, if some other company followed the foundation of the old PH to compete with Tainster, I think Tainster would either fold or be forced to pump out some quality parties to compete.

But I agree, if some other company followed the foundation of the old PH to compete with Tainster, I think Tainster would either fold or be forced to pump out some quality parties to compete.

PH gets most girls from czechcasting , czechAV , have orgy sites like gardenparty, megawingers , but with a concept of more girls and strippers is unique and they should try that with multicam, one party can produce videos for a month that should not cost much, some other site should really look into it.

I don't think I've seen a party with so many repeat plants. Only one girl that is already giving BJ's is new. The only hope is that there are also some girls returning that have looked interested but not followed up on. Plus last party's amateur who fucked Petr and then looked to regret it is back as well.