• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

There's some pixelating going on at 33 minute mark. Was that in the original video or did you do that? Either way, I'm curious as to why.

That was my doing.

There was a plant getting shagged next to the girl I wanted to highlight, so I pixeled the plant out to try and make the amateur seem more prominent.

So there's this girl in Party Hardcore 52. She has short blonde hair, is wearing a green necklace, wearing those punk looking shoes and brownish dress. She has her lipped pierced too. When I first saw her my jaw dropped. She looks exactly, almost 100% like my EX girlfriend. I know this isn't the case because she's from Prague and my GF is US. But does anyone know if this chick is in anything else? She looks straight up 100% amateur. To be the guy that got to hook up with her is I just can't even think about it. Anyway any help would be appreciated. You will probably know who I am talking about. She warms up to this guy and has sex twice. At the end of the video or close too he blows his load all over her and she looks like she is the happiest she has ever been. :)

So there's this girl in Party Hardcore 52. She has short blonde hair, is wearing a green necklace, wearing those punk looking shoes and brownish dress. She has her lipped pierced too. When I first saw her my jaw dropped. She looks exactly, almost 100% like my EX girlfriend. I know this isn't the case because she's from Prague and my GF is US. But does anyone know if this chick is in anything else? She looks straight up 100% amateur. To be the guy that got to hook up with her is I just can't even think about it. Anyway any help would be appreciated. You will probably know who I am talking about. She warms up to this guy and has sex twice. At the end of the video or close too he blows his load all over her and she looks like she is the happiest she has ever been. :)

Pictures of girl please.

53414191_053.jpg53414216_077.jpg

I knew I should of done that I just hate waiting for approval. :)

Attachments

• 53414197_059.jpg
    53414197_059.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 3,974
  • 53414329_183.jpg
    53414329_183.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 3,745
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 3,800

One of the top 10 amateurs in PH. The dude fucking her got a couple of hot amateurs in his short stint doing PH, he also did a couple of them, including this girl without using a condom. Girls like this are the reason why when PH is good, it's really good. The 'Partyhardcore 52 Amateur compilation project' cut of this party is really good, watch all her action from start to finish. Tainster could probably cut together from unused camera angles nice 40 minute videos of her and others if they were so inclined.

That is insane!!! It creeps me out how much she looks like my Ex GF. I was seriously watching this & my jaw hit the floor. Im going to have to find that other video of her. It gives me the chills watching this guy pull her in. It just reminds me of being at the bar dancing with a chick know Im going home to fuck her after. Why not at the bar!!! What a lucky SOB!! I wonder what that girl thinks of being all over the net haha. Thanks!!

DukeLeto7

BANNED
All the i.tainster.com links from earlier in the thread now seem to be broken. Has Tainster moved them to another subdomain or just taken them down completely?

The 'Partyhardcore 52 Amateur compilation project' cut of this party is really good, watch all her action from start to finish. Tainster could probably cut together from unused camera angles nice 40 minute videos of her and others if they were so inclined.

So much this! They could even just use Zipos and the compilation project edits, and add whatever unused extra footage they might have of the best action. This is the only way they would get me (and I guess a lot of others in this thread) back as paying customers.

The Amateur Compilation Project videos from 30 to 52 are available to stream on sexix[dot]net
Use the keyword 'partyhardcore' in the search box! But two parties are missing there, 40 & 45. Can anyone please provide any links to stream 40 & 45 from amateur compilation project?