• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Looking long time for this Girl, Anybody knows she? maybe she acts in other episodes?

Here in PHGC 12 with black dress

Attachments

• 2a8ech.jpg
    2a8ech.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,429
  • 2a8ecz.jpg
    2a8ecz.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,435
  • 2935qi.jpg
    2935qi.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,338
Wait what, there is a scheme of releasing :O How do you know this? Will PH 51 be released in the future ?
Most recent releases including the current one were (iirc) phgc34 - ph59 - phgc33 - ph60 - phgc32. So, alternating gc - non-gc, and gc in decreasing order, non-gc in increasing order. If that continues, the next releases would ph61 - phgc31 - ph62 - phgc30 and so on.
I think there were "schemes" like that before, and they always broke them sooner or later. Same thing will happen here, probably. I hope it'll continue on to ph65 because ph61...65 were mostly great parties that I'd love to see rereleased in multi-cam, even if it means putting up with boring phgc rereleases in between.

Most recent releases including the current one were (iirc) phgc34 - ph59 - phgc33 - ph60 - phgc32. So, alternating gc - non-gc, and gc in decreasing order, non-gc in increasing order. If that continues, the next releases would ph61 - phgc31 - ph62 - phgc30 and so on.
I think there were "schemes" like that before, and they always broke them sooner or later. Same thing will happen here, probably. I hope it'll continue on to ph65 because ph61...65 were mostly great parties that I'd love to see rereleased in multi-cam, even if it means putting up with boring phgc rereleases in between.
oh nice, I didn't notice this pattern before. I think PH 66 already have multicam so not sure what will come after 65

They seem to go from releasing a multi-cam of a Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol, and then a non- crazy Party Hardcore Vol, and then back to a Gone Crazy Vol, and so on. Recent multi-cam releases in the Gone Crazy Vol have been in the 30s Vol range and for the non-gone crazy range has been in the 40s, 50s, and 60s Vol range. So, by process of elimination from what's already been release, we can make a guess about which ones might be next. This only works providing they stick to what seems to be the current release scheme/order, Hopefully they will eventually release a multi-cam of PH 51 and 54, as flydip was wondering. I hope that they release multi-cam of all the parties, even the really old ones.
thanks for letting me know

I'm not going to post a link that'll be taken down but I found the videos.
It's the ph2004-10-18 that has all the action but it's all filmed with a potato....in a dark room.

Fortunately you can freeze frame all the camera flashes making it a little clearer...

View attachment 949683View attachment 949682View attachment 949681View attachment 949680View attachment 949687View attachment 949686View attachment 949685View attachment 949679

Toke a while but she's worth it. Probably different to the official photos release.

I'm sure there's a whole, free website out there with Tainster/PartyHardcore photo-sets but I've never found it.
Outstanding. Too bad she only sid this one party. Thanks for the find!

Does anyone know the name of this girl from PH 54? Se is very "active" so I don't think she's an amateur, but I can't find anything of her.

ph-54-id-jpg.760698

Hello Guys , I've been searching for quite a while for a girl that is maybe amateur in PHGC vol 5 . She blows a couple of guys but nothing more than that. Do you know if she has done anything more than that ? I will really appreciate any info . Thanks in advance!

1-jpg.318957
11-jpg.318959

Party.Hardcore.Gone.Crazy.Vol.11
there's this girl in overalls. she spends most of the video dancing and provoking the strippers. she doesn't do much, except for licking one of the stripper and letting others hump her. who is she?
267654831_gush-party-hardcore-gone-crazy-vol-11-mp4_snapshot_01-39-38-209.jpg

267654833_gush-party-hardcore-gone-crazy-vol-11-mp4_snapshot_01-42-03-292.jpg

267654836_gush-party-hardcore-gone-crazy-vol-11-mp4_snapshot_01-05-47-208.jpg