• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

They even still cut out some material in the multi-cam edit. We still don't get to see the whole scene with Sensi and the two girls. And the camera operators were kinda retarded even in 2010. Like, if there's girls dancing and fucking side by side, there's a decent chance they'll film the girls that are dancing.
Yes despite the fact there is lots of good unseen material here, I am still annoyed by the constant edits and cuts away from the action. Why don't they just release the footage from each camera "as is" and let us see what they saw. They could just edit out bits where the camera is pointing at the floor or if they need to reduce the time maybe some of the dancing shots. I still have no idea why they keep cutting away from amateur action to show girls dancing or talking.

I am hoping to see more from the next part where the hot blonde in the red top (who gets her top pulled off but we only see a glimpse of her rack) and the ginger girl with yellow skirt are at the bar fooling around with Sensi. The ginger girl gets her knickers pulled down again and briefly sucks Sensi's cock in the original edit. I hope one of the multi-cams just shows the footage from there in full.

Also agree with the earlier comment, Christos/Ales did seem to often have trouble getting hard in PH. In fact sometimes when he cums he is pretty much flaccid, which makes for a disappointing cumshot especially if it's a hot amateur he's teasing one out onto.

It looks like Sinx (or whoever owns them) have divided the multi cam edits of Party Hardcore Vol 49 into a five parts instead of the original four. Well, four if you don't count the extended editions that added the girls playing games on the stage at the beginning. They did the same things with the multi cam release of Party Hardcore Vol 48. So, I don't understand why they are cutting parts from the original edits and still not adding as much "new" exciting footage as they could. In some cases it's just more random dancing ladies. Why? I'm wondering, and this is just a thought, that perhaps in the future they will release an edit that will show most of the footage of a specific girl. It would be cynical way to get more money out of people. Like I said, this is just a thought.

It looks like Sinx (or whoever owns them) have divided the multi cam edits of Party Hardcore Vol 49 into a five parts instead of the original four. Well, four if you don't count the extended editions that added the girls playing games on the stage at the beginning. They did the same things with the multi cam release of Party Hardcore Vol 48. So, I don't understand why they are cutting parts from the original edits and still not adding as much "new" exciting footage as they could. In some cases it's just more random dancing ladies. Why? I'm wondering, and this is just a thought, that perhaps in the future they will release an edit that will show most of the footage of a specific girl. It would be cynical way to get more money out of people. Like I said, this is just a thought.
Speaking of those extended edition parts, they were up at the old Tainster site as Party Softcore. I kind of liked those, you got to see nudity from a few girls that never made it nude in the real party later. Anyone knows where I can find those today?

Party Hardcore Vol. 49 Part 5 - Cam 2 was great!! We got to see more pussy from the ginger girl in yellow dress, and we finally saw Sensi do the orange skirt girl :)

Party Hardcore Vol. 49 Part 5 - Cam 2 was great!! We got to see more pussy from the ginger girl in yellow dress, and we finally saw Sensi do the orange skirt girl :)
Yeah, and you also get to so that busty brunette, who is in the background in few parties from this time, (she has red shirt on this one) give a BJ for little bit.

Who is this girl?
005.jpg

Maybe not involved but she appears in:
Allwam 2018-07-30 Showing Off In The Showers
Allwam 2018-09-10 Topless Titty Shaking Hotties Have A Shower
Allwam 2018-10-07 Titty Time In The Orgy Shower
Allwam 2018-11-18 Shower Sluts Wet And Sexy Showdown
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 39
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 40
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 41
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 42

In PHGC 39, one girl sucks and fucks just about every guy who walks by. The real star, for me, is her blonde friend who tugs a few guys and gets felt up but that's about it. Anyone know if she's in any other tainster stuff or seen her elsewhere? She's a cutie with great tits.

View attachment 864330
Whos is the name blonde girl

Who's the orange skirt girl he fucks? I only saw him with the girl with the orange cargo pants.

Do the "Main Edits" of the multi-cam releases have extra footage?

If the final Part 5 Cam 3 of PH49 is the last piece of the jigsaw there seems to be some missing footage (unless I missed it).