• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

partyhardcore.com have removed PHGC Vol. 6 (yesterday) as well as PH Vol. 73 and 75 part 1 (a couple of days back) from the site. Make of that what you will.

All I can say is that

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 1 0:28:50
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 2 0:25:57
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 3 0:26:34
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 4 0:26:59
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 5 0:31:22
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 6 0:29:33

In total 2:49:15 is more than DVD with 135 min -> 2:15:00

All I can say is that

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 1 0:28:50
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 2 0:25:57
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 3 0:26:34
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 4 0:26:59
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 5 0:31:22
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 10 Part 6 0:29:33

In total 2:49:15 is more than DVD with 135 min -> 2:15:00

but up to my knowledge i think the Plus Edition have more scenes. that's why its 135 minutes

am i right?

they should stop editing videos, if there are more than 4 cams release all of them uncut unedited.can be like tainster has the old multicam edited videos, and sinx with uncut unedited videos,

really how difficult is it to not edit videos

PHGC40

Here's screenshots from Cam 1
first, the last moment of Part 8, where sunglasses amateur has her pants down is going to fuck blonde guy
second, the first moment of Part 9, where she miraculously moved and re-clothed in an instant.

Is Tainster taking the piss? Cutting out bits? Or what?

Yeah, how difficult is it NOT to edit.

Above is my post about PHGC40, whereby Cam 1 had stuff edited out between Part 8 and Part 9. Of course, it was a hot amateur about to fuck.

half of new party is over and there is no action, how can they expect to have more subs with this

recently phgc 39, phgc 40 started good but then fizzled out , even when there was action it was edited out, the backstage banger videos are not out, these 9 parts make no sense, it should be 4 hour long party in 4 parts, keep it simple increase number of amateurs getting fucked, at least 13 -15 , increase number of cams like static cams in 4 corners, charge separately for that, stop editing videos, instead of those girls dancing in between the breaks have stripping games,earlier girls were stripped when they were on stage that should be brought back, use back stage banger better, make it multicam, charge separately for that,it should be open for all , when girls want to get fucked in private away from their bugging friends they can take the strippers/ barmen there , bring all stripper/ barmen right from start, make them participate and not just sit around doing nothing, make those allwam and party wam videos before the party not during it, bring back DSO now there are two sites, increase both quantity and quality