• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Those f***** let you only stream it, the download option lead to sinx site. But where there is a will, there is a way and with some programing magic you can rip it from stream :D

I have a really bad feeling that if you subscribe to the new sinx and their party hardcore channel than you can only stream it, and for download you must buy that video for lifetime...

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 43 Part 1 - Cam 2 on tainster as Bonus.

BREAKING NEWS: Tainster and Disney announce deal to launch the new re-branded "partynocore" on the Disney+ streaming service!!!!! Executives from both Disney and Tainster are stated as saying it makes sense as Tainster has rebranded their old partyhardcore site to be a "G" rated dance party.

What an embarrassment, 6 parts in and not a second of fucking. I wonder what a plant makes at one of these parties seeing as sex at a sex party is optional.

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 6 Part 1 - Cam 1 out and no pics even for old parties wtf :suicide::mad:

given up on phgc 43 its fucked up

So, PH gc 6 is next multicam party. It's ok, but they should first finish the previous one, PH gc 10. Where is part 2 of that party?

Does it mean that they will skip part 2 or 3 of PH gc 6 also ?

As for the PH gc 43, I think we have a new record here. Until now, they were couple of parties where plants starts to fuck at the end of part 5, but in this party after 6 parts still no sex.

If someone is watched part 1, doesn't need to watch part 6. It is the same - softcore and plants blowjob fest.

PH gc 10 part 2 seems to be destined for that new partywam thing ,

https://www.sinx.com/Party-Wam

which has a ridiculous rate of 99.99$

just for a comparison, phgc 6 was good but not great compared to good old days, but still fucking had started in first part itself and many amateurs participated and were nude for most part of party

its a month and no action in new party phgc43 , amateurs getting fucked thats what makes ph unique, there were hopes in phgc 43 part 2/3 when some amateurs were getting involved but nothing happened
or was edited out , for fucks sake stop editing and release all cams not just 4 cams and bring back new DSO parties the worst part is even where girls are interested nothing happens in recent parties and if anything happens its edited out

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 6 Part 1 - Cam 1 out and no pics even for old parties wtf :suicide::mad:

Were there any pictures in the phgc10 image set that hadn't been published before already? I think the last time they had that was the ph66 multicam refresh. So this time they probably thought, "who cares," lol

Were there any pictures in the phgc10 image set that hadn't been published before already? I think the last time they had that was the ph66 multicam refresh. So this time they probably thought, "who cares," lol
The multi cam picsets have a slightly higher resolution, you can recognize them by the new tainster watermark. Generally speaking the multi cam release Brings no new footage concerning the picsets: the original picset is distributed over the 4 cams and the main edit contains the same picset as the original , all be it in slightly higher res.

Ok, that's a good news.

Yes, that party is below average, but at least it's complete now.

tainster finds new ways to piss off subscribers , first they missed a whole part and now for phgc 6 , no pics, if they could just manage to do their basics they would get lot more subscribers

It seems tainster/sinx is reuploading in multicam only the parties with no amateurs interaction!
These multicams reuploads are bringing nothing new to the original parties! Hours of girls dancing and nothing more! Worthless!

How many Partyhardcore Amateur Compilations have been there? And is there a place to download them all?

There were two Amateur Compilation efforts. Our man Zippo right in this thread (althou I haven't seen him lately) and the "Amateur Compilation Project".
I lost track of Zippo's Parties (I got 48), but the ACP has 24 parties. From 30 to 52 with a 46.5.

I might upload a ******* with ALL of the ACP, so I can include a txt and try to lure the dude(s) back into action, since they are not active nor reachable anymore.

There were two Amateur Compilation efforts. Our man Zippo right in this thread (althou I haven't seen him lately) and the "Amateur Compilation Project".
I lost track of Zippo's Parties (I got 48), but the ACP has 24 parties. From 30 to 52 with a 46.5.

I might upload a ******* with ALL of the ACP, so I can include a txt and try to lure the dude(s) back into action, since they are not active nor reachable anymore.

Please do upload all of ACP.