• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

cock hungry chick at phgc41 part4 anyone knows who she is? :D

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 2,050
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,943
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 2,097
Holy crap. I knew it was going to be a terrible ending but I still had to watch it. So absolutely nothing happens. But what does happen is that hoop earrings girl ends up in the VIP but I am guessing she just had her tits out and blew the stripper she took back there. In the pic sets the blonde is with Mr Stubble but barrel girl takes over before anything else can happen. All else is plant city on the other side. Think i'll just skip the rest of the week and wait for the next party to start.

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
Imagine you are a member and this weeks update is the last part before your membership expires... 34 minutes in total.32 minutes boring as f***.
This week will be boring and a total waste of time.

Imagine you are a member and this weeks update is the last part before your membership expires... 34 minutes in total.32 minutes boring as f***.
This week will be boring and a total waste of time.

Imagine you are a member and last weeks update was the last one before your membership expires. @feelinggoodaboutcancelling

seriously, everytime the hot girl in the striped trousers has gotten on a dick, barrel girl has turned up and basically taken her off it. surely someone in there is telling the plants and strippers what to do

seriously, everytime the hot girl in the striped trousers has gotten on a dick, barrel girl has turned up and basically taken her off it. surely someone in there is telling the plants and strippers what to do

That someone's name is Gina Killmer. The single worst expense Tainster incurs on a monthly basis.

description of current part 9

WTF:suicide::brick::eek::facepalm::mad:

The babes at the party hardcore party could care less if there are any guys around to satisfy their sexual desires - they can do it their damn selves! Check it out as the girls flirt with each other and flaunt their sexiness all over the room. As they grind on each other of course they're going to get turned on and wild! Plenty of titty play and kissing happening among these horny chicks. Keep your eyes peeled to see all of the dark corner and dance floor action!

So our hot blonde girl is getting fingered as well.
But taking it as it's the last part of the party, that's probably the most we gonna see from her.

What a shame, imo top 5 hottest girls in PH.

So our hot blonde girl is getting fingered as well.
But taking it as it's the last part of the party, that's probably the most we gonna see from her.

What a shame, imo top 5 hottest girls in PH.

No time for her though, there is a barrel that needs attention.

Turns out there is amateur action to finish off the party between two very drunk girls happy to roll around on the stage that is now covered with spilt drinks, dirt from the shoes of the strippers and partygoers and god knows what else. Its unexpected but far from erotic watching two average girls floundering around with one another trying to eat each other. At one stage barrel girl joins in parting the pussy lips of one of them and even slotting her finger inside her. Did you notice though how many girls have moved into the shower room away from the main party room.

The description sums up the worst party in PH history perfectly, "This is for serious and seasoned swingers only - no amateurs allowed!". Make no mistake PH has went the way of the dodo. This is DSO Lite with a partyhardcore.com logo in the corner to fool you.

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
"P@rty Hardcore Amateur Compilation Project - PHGC42_The Gina and Barrel CockBlockening.mp4"

Seriously.. What was the intension of this stupid move? There was one girl that could save the party (or at least make it less bad) and she is cockblocking her!?
Probably jealous because the girl is hot and sexy. At least they didn't take her to the "VIP" section.
Hopefully she will return anyway to the next party.

I'm curious about what's happening with the next party. i follow a few of the male strippers on instagam etc and they would usually post Instagram stories and facebook posts about heading to Prague but this time none of them seem to have gone. I wonder if next week we are getting and old party multicam?