• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I dont understand the layout for these party anymore. We are at part 7 and they have just introduced a new stripper, yet all the strippers that started on the floor all cummed at part 4/5. What are the point of all these stage strippers if they are just going to dissapear, why dont they replace the original ones once they have came, instead of just bringing them all back for the final part?

Pretty sure they want to make (and sell) two DVD's per party, guess it also helps to have like 10 updates per party since they can stretch the release. I'd prefer they do an old party and come back to part 2 of these 9-10 ep parties, but it's not like Tainster will listen to me lol.

As far as I know, she's "just" a talented amateur who likes chicks. My take from watching "Boners" is that some of the pros were a bit surprised when she joined in (and she seemed a little embarrassed because I suspect she knows the girl holding the camera), but I could be wrong. She definitely has a great attitude and smile, so I'd like to see more of her.

Yeah, she's cute and horny. You can see that she really likes fooling around with other chicks, be it pros / party hosts or amateurs/friends, and that makes it all the more endearing. :)

Well, I downloaded pictures first, and looking at the first two of them I thought to myself "hmm interesting , a stripper making out with cute amateur in mask, maybe something even more interesting would come out of this" but I was bloody wrong !!! That was virtually the highlights of the whole party, it's all downhill from there !!! Worthless upload !!!

Well, I downloaded pictures first, and looking at the first two of them I thought to myself "hmm interesting , a stripper making out with cute amateur in mask, maybe something even more interesting would come out of this" but I was bloody wrong !!! That was virtually the highlights of the whole party, it's all downhill from there !!! Worthless upload !!!

I think they uploaded the photos wrongly!
The first should be the end of the update and the last photos are from the beginning of the update.
Then probably we are going to see something more of the masked girl on the next update! i Hope!

Are people really interested by these "partyhardcore gone crazy" episodes ? This is really really wack to me . Girls never get fully naked , the way it is filmed is a bit too "professional" , nothing really interesting happens ... The golden age of party hardcore was from 2005 to 2010 , when girls really looked like amateurs girls , you know , that chubby and "girl next door" type of girls dressed in tight jeans and tank tops that you can see in the streets . I mean that kind of girls :

neendo

BANNED
Are people really interested by these "partyhardcore gone crazy" episodes ? This is really really wack to me . Girls never get fully naked , the way it is filmed is a bit too "professional" , nothing really interesting happens ... The golden age of party hardcore was from 2005 to 2010 , when girls really looked like amateurs girls , you know , that chubby and "girl next door" type of girls dressed in tight jeans and tank tops that you can see in the streets . I mean that kind of girls :

Can you list the episodes/scene with these pics?

Here's the first party, from 2003-04-22 to 2003-06-09.

The blonde might be an amateur as she wasn't involved in the orgy at the end (orgy shown in final picture).

Well I think THIS girl is an amateur. The girl on the back is shocked when she begins to suck a stripper's dick (1), later, she shakes her head and you can hear her screaming "no" (2,3) laughing without much resolve when the stripper is sliding her pants off. Later she puts them back on (4) only to have them taken off later (5) and ends up fucked (6, your orgy pictures).

Good stuff.

I liked the first few episodes of this party, but the last few have been awful, and this one was probably the worst. I had hopes for PH when they started releasing old parties in multi-cam and thought about re-subbing, but now I'm glad I didn't.