• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

just when max rajoy had come and there was hope of girls getting involved in a party that started great but then has not been upto the mark, they had to take a break, now that there would be probably a two week break, and parties being 8 parts long there will be just 6 parties, thats sad

neo did ruin a few chances which ales and denis created, and that big ear stripper he was the best, these days petr was good though he is old still better, than that stripper named sabby or something and that gorilla like stripper, sabby has literally forced himself on few girls, which the girls hate, the girls should enjoy themselves, which is we want to see, max rajoy is better at that giving the party a true male stripper feel for the girls, they should bring in more actual male strippers (who are younger) who can really entertain the girls not force them, follow simple thing like flirting, foreplay, then if girls are ok with it fucking, sensi is good with flirting and foreplay but these days doesnot go for the final part, better get rid of sabby and get petr back,

another bad part about PH is many of the girls we see are from czechAV, where they have fucked in megaswingers, homeorgy or just casting and few others of their vids, in PH these girls are not even approached, it makes no sense knowing the girls had enjoyed in czech av vids doing nothing in ph, these days girls dont participate more because they have places to sit , thy should get rid of that and instead put the sofas and couches behind a curtain or somewhere else where they can take the girls like they had a separate room in earlier ph

hopefully they make some better changes in the next year , like release multi cam on a differnt site to earn money and relase shorter but more number of parties

Hi guys

Does anybody know the names of the following girls ? Did they appear in any other movies ?

The first one is from partyhardcore 31 , she sucks a bunch of guys with her friend and she ends up by fucking a guy at the very end of the party , she even licks his ass like that naughty girl she is !

The other one is a chubby red-haired girl from the next volume . She's not the prettiest one but at the end , she finally makes love with a stripper she's attracted to :

The last one i'm looking for is that beautiful brunette milf from partyhardcore 39 . She literally fucks every stripper:

Thank Y'all for your help guys !

Sorry , I made a few mistakes in my last post , here is the brunette from PH39 I was talking about :

There is a delay in releasing DSO Spring Break. I hope they aren't editing out the reason I may resub. That's my paranoia, but also why I never posted anything before lol.

Sorry , I made a few mistakes in my last post , here is the brunette from PH39 I was talking about :

Chubby redhead Also did hardcore in another party. She's sort of a semi amateur. She's Maria from fakeagent.com and Maja from Publicagent.com .

Whilst Tainster take a break, it's a chance to look back to older parties.
There's no better place to start than the beginning.

Here's the first party, from 2003-04-22 to 2003-06-09.

The blonde might be an amateur as she wasn't involved in the orgy at the end (orgy shown in final picture).

Next Monday is new year's day, guaranteed no update. Another two weeks to wait for sure.

The last time that new year's day was a Monday was in 2007, and there was an update then (ph2007-01-01, PH Vol. 9 Part 1 I think). I don't have high hopes, but it's not impossible.

Where can I find this party?
Thanks in advance

Whilst Tainster take a break, it's a chance to look back to older parties.
There's no better place to start than the beginning.

Here's the first party, from 2003-04-22 to 2003-06-09.

The blonde might be an amateur as she wasn't involved in the orgy at the end (orgy shown in final picture).

I don't understand why they don't update? are members paying less? I don't think so...than why don't provide a service costumers have paid for!

Does anyone have/seen the DVD on the tainstershop website they have for sale titled "Party Hardcore Plus"? They're the recent volumes, do you think these DVDs have the multicam?

I don't understand why they don't update? are members paying less? I don't think so...than why don't provide a service costumers have paid for!

Lol Tainster and customer service. They do their own thing always, and it's usually the opposite of what the customers would want. I still have never figured out why they do things the way they do. Works the same with parties, editors: "oh man that amateur is hot and getting dirty, better edit in a dude stripping for 10 minutes and completely ignore it." It's just the way it is, sigh.

Lol Tainster and customer service. They do their own thing always, and it's usually the opposite of what the customers would want. I still have never figured out why they do things the way they do. Works the same with parties, editors: "oh man that amateur is hot and getting dirty, better edit in a dude stripping for 10 minutes and completely ignore it." It's just the way it is, sigh.

Not to mention the UTTER laziness of using the same fucking soundtrack for years now.

Works the same with parties, editors: "oh man that amateur is hot and getting dirty, better edit in a dude stripping for 10 minutes and completely ignore it."

This has been one of the most frustrating things over the years for me. They do show most of the stripper's routine every week UNTIL he is naked enough to attempt bj's from amateurs, at which point they cut to girls dancing/drinking or a plant. Even if he gets rejected, I would rather see that because it's more exciting if she gets talked into it later.

They must be under the delusion that a lot of their members are women and want to see 10 minutes of a clothed male stripper's boring set every week. Guys like Neo were good because he took 2 minutes to finish the "striptease" and spent the rest of his time interacting with the crowd.

Hi guys someone know hc or bj solo from Lenka 4633 ? Amazing milf !!

She appear as amateur in PH 38, but not acting i think.

Many thanks if you have informations !

http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/pre...ng-lenka-4633/

58464900_s.png

I think that sometimes the girls want to be edited out