• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

only already saw her in phgc 28 or 29. she sucked but stripper didnt come further, she seemed to be ready.....
hopefully she do it in this part :))

Yes Petr was awesome this party but the camera work was absolute crap. It was going on right behind where they were filming but instead all we got was doggy style FROM THE FRONT!!! WTF?

There were a number of repeats this party. The short blonde girl was fucked 2 parties ago and the blonde in the black and white dress was fucked in the same party but only gave BJ's this party. Just hard to believe that they had at least 2 girls this party with their legs apart on the chair, dresses hiked up to reveal their thongs, allowing the strippers to dry hump them in several positions and then left them alone!!

God I miss the days of Neo, Frankie and even post pussywhipped Erik who wouldn't have let a chance like that go begging.

The camera work and editing both need improving. However, the camera work wasn't always great in the past. I just viewed PH66 and the cameras would CONSTANTLY pan up to show the guy's face, rather than stay on the girl's face and bj.:dunno:

Yes Petr was awesome this party but the camera work was absolute crap. It was going on right behind where they were filming but instead all we got was doggy style FROM THE FRONT!!! WTF?

There were a number of repeats this party. The short blonde girl was fucked 2 parties ago and the blonde in the black and white dress was fucked in the same party but only gave BJ's this party. Just hard to believe that they had at least 2 girls this party with their legs apart on the chair, dresses hiked up to reveal their thongs, allowing the strippers to dry hump them in several positions and then left them alone!!

God I miss the days of Neo, Frankie and even post pussywhipped Erik who wouldn't have let a chance like that go begging.

anyone know who the red hair girl is?she appeared in partyhardcore vol68

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 2,715
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 2,596
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 2,578
Fifteenth Party Hardcore Amateur Edit - Party Hardcore 22

https://openload.(co)/f/VNoZpH1mJPo/ph22.mp4 - remember to remove the ( )

Thanks for the replies and PMs, always appreciated!

obviously thanks Zipo! Your work is better than the episodes! I look forward to see your next edit! PS: If you have something of the series PHGC I'll really appreciate it! (I know there are less amateurs in these episodes, but anyway I like them!)

You can see her walking out and she is gone for the rest of the vid. We will see in part 6 and whats more important she was on few last parties. If she is gone on PHGC32 than we have the answer ;)

Still that could be a nice fuck scene ... shame on you tainster.