• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

anyone know this blondegirl with pircing in top lip and bow tats on back of legs

Attachments

• image_large_35_1.jpg
    image_large_35_1.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 2,281
  • vlcsnap-2016-10-24-23h00m51s850.jpg
    vlcsnap-2016-10-24-23h00m51s850.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 2,187
  • vlcsnap-2016-10-24-23h00m51s112.jpg
    vlcsnap-2016-10-24-23h00m51s112.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 2,148
Now that reminded me of the old party hardcore. The stripper did everything to her but pull out her tits. She was reluctant at first but was seduced into giving him a quick headjob at the end of her time on stage after being spun around in so many dry humping positions. The fact she is carrying a purse is a sign that she's more likely an amateur. Plus as she's leaving the stage he whispers something into her ear which is more than likely asking can I fuck you later as she shakes her head. But hey she also wasn't keen on on the BJ so we live in hope.

PHGC31p2

Wristband on the right hand, so I assume she's an amateur; I hope so.
Good work by the stripper to seduce her into giving a bj.
He and and the others now need to follow up by approaching her again during the party; this is what they've failed to do recently.

BTW, the old PH strippers would have also got her top off, and maybe more.
Also, there seemed to be more cameramen around the stage than women; that is something Tainster need to address.

So this girl is seen in the video giving a BJ to the stripper on stage.... is she a plant?

yd7e99nvgp5b.jpg

PHGC31p2

Wristband on the right hand, so I assume she's an amateur; I hope so.
Good work by the stripper to seduce her into giving a bj.
He and and the others now need to follow up by approaching her again during the party; this is what they've failed to do recently.

BTW, the old PH strippers would have also got her top off, and maybe more.
Also, there seemed to be more cameramen around the stage than women; that is something Tainster need to address.

that was the fun of old PH, earlier amateur girls used to be more involved and more excited, there should be less focus on pro's and more on amateurs , pro should focus more on getting girls involved with lesbian action and trying to get them involved with strippers rather than focusing on fucking more strippers by pros themselves.pros should not fuck more than one stripper that way more focus would be on amateurs,

Ph has become predictable now there are 4-5 pros, 4-5 girls who come for allwam showers, 4-5 girls who are amateurs and some action from them and rest are there just standing doing nothing

even these parties have 4 parts of no great action and last 2 parts of pro action which is really bad,

the girls should be divided into small groups and the strippers should rotate among the groups trying to have fun with all the girls in the groups , cameramen can follow each stripper and thus make it multicam

stripper party is a concept not used by any other site except dancing bear even that is boring, some other website should make these videos trying to make good for all that is bad with ph, like multicam, less parts of party and longer duration of parts, more amateurs , ph is certainly loosing its audience