• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Laugh my ass off in PH 47(I guess),don't know either I get b*ner or just get confuse during Spice Girls song "wannabe" emerge, the red hair who just help her friend during intercourse action with stripper was sing along with the song.

It seems the Gone Crazy edition unavailable from 45? I look up on it but nothing, so now I try to jump into Japanese version, is there any good or close to the European Party Hardcore?
what japenese version you are referring to? What is it called?

Laugh my ass off in PH 47(I guess),don't know either I get b*ner or just get confuse during Spice Girls song "wannabe" emerge, the red hair who just help her friend during intercourse action with stripper was sing along with the song.

It seems the Gone Crazy edition unavailable from 45? I look up on it but nothing, so now I try to jump into Japanese version, is there any good or close to the European Party Hardcore?
From where to get the parties/episodes with original music from the club?

what japenese version you are referring to? What is it called?
Just Google "Japanese Party Hardcore" but I just check one video and it's not same like European since I guess no buff of big stud guy to become stripper, it's just like DSO maybe

From where to get the parties/episodes with original music from the club?
Just put keyword like Party Hardcore vol #, and it will pop the full scene form different websites, but it probably from DVD version not web,but don't put your expectations too high, you barely hear the moaning sound like Dancing Bear series , I don't know why they just can't set-up the mic or audio receiver system around make love section (booth in corner).

Just Google "Japanese Party Hardcore" but I just check one video and it's not same like European since I guess no buff of big stud guy to become stripper, it's just like DSO maybe

Just put keyword like Party Hardcore vol #, and it will pop the full scene form different websites, but it probably from DVD version not web,but don't put your expectations too high, you barely hear the moaning sound like Dancing Bear series , I don't know why they just can't set-up the mic or audio receiver system around make love section (booth in corner).
Thank you! :)

Please share the link of that moment, which you mentioned. :)

Thank you! :)

Please share the link of that moment, which you mentioned. :)
Nope, Iearn from past post and it seems I believe there are sus(sinx or bang staff ) in here who might make quick action to ask that website to remove their content:sneaky:
Hi guys I'm curious, party gone crazy 13 and gone crazy 18. We don't see Sensi jerking off and cumming, why?
Unless it have multi cam setup then we don't know if Sensi did have high voltage or launch his nuke, their camera works looks not so pro for me sometimds, like focus too long to this section,we get it, these two person have third base ,just take the picture or record them for like 30 or 1 minutes then move on to other angle.

Please Anyone know these girls ?

Party hardcore gone crazy 85

5gupht.jpg

Party Hardcore 13

5gupmz.jpg

Party hardcore 13 too

5guppg.jpg

Nope, Iearn from past post and it seems I believe there are sus(sinx or bang staff ) in here who might make quick action to ask that website to remove their content:sneaky:

Unless it have multi cam setup then we don't know if Sensi did have high voltage or launch his nuke, their camera works looks not so pro for me sometimds, like focus too long to this section,we get it, these two person have third base ,just take the picture or record them for like 30 or 1 minutes then move on to other angle.
Thing is PHGC 13 you can see him masturbate with the intention of cumming but suddenly you don't see it and his dancing with the other girls like he always does after Cumming. It looks like it's been edited out.

Thing is PHGC 13 you can see him masturbate with the intention of cumming but suddenly you don't see it and his dancing with the other girls like he always does after Cumming. It looks like it's been edited out.
Like I said, seems their production team (just assumption) not so good or still learning, this is why despite their act LOOK natural compare to Dancingbear, but still, they know how to FINISH IT.

For me, the crew (photographer or cameraman) should at least have their own spot, free from attendants like 2-3 yard, it's like they fight with other people for their own spots, I wonder why they just can't rent steadicam camera equipment.

Reach Vol 61, too bad PHGC is stuck in vol 45,never like Party Hardcore because I don't know why they just can't divide every session, the main stripper still not done yet but the groupies were already on center stage in huge numbers.

Almost stop in the middle until this guy show up, I don't know if he was real photographer or just stripper who disguise but this girl was reluctant since start until he show up, too bad, he can't finish his job.
GIF-20240912-204701-466.gif

Like I said, seems their production team (just assumption) not so good or still learning, this is why despite their act LOOK natural compare to Dancingbear, but still, they know how to FINISH IT.

For me, the crew (photographer or cameraman) should at least have their own spot, free from attendants like 2-3 yard, it's like they fight with other people for their own spots, I wonder why they just can't rent steadicam camera equipment.
I understand, as for PHGC 18 what I like the most is towards the end when Sensi tries to hold Gina but she kinda refuses and instructs him to jerk off on her watch. And as Sensi follows the order he tries to get closer to her but Gina only uses her finger to keep him at bay while he continues to beat it. It would've been nice to see what happened after, it's an amazing scene though. I'm not sure if you all saw it but it's in the full version on Spankbang.

I understand, as for PHGC 18 what I like the most is towards the end when Sensi tries to hold Gina but she kinda refuses and instructs him to jerk off on her watch. And as Sensi follows the order he tries to get closer to her but Gina only uses her finger to keep him at bay while he continues to beat it. It would've been nice to see what happened after, it's an amazing scene though. I'm not sure if you all saw it but it's in the full version on Spankbang
I thought that word is taboo on this board.

I believe both parties will have communication to each other first before do what exactly they need to do unless (mostly) the women too wasted to process the conversation and she become victim. Saw it in one of episode when this girl actually gave BJ from distant while she covered by US flag, remember it was done on booth not in center stage and you only can get the view from behind while camera focus with her friend who get drilled from behind then after she done, she try to avoid the camera and success but later, she probably forgot that whatever she wants to do(with male stripper) must not show up in front of camera but she got caught up in 720p.

I thought that word is taboo on this board.

I believe both parties will have communication to each other first before do what exactly they need to do unless (mostly) the women too wasted to process the conversation and she become victim. Saw it in one of episode when this girl actually gave BJ from distant while she covered by US flag, remember it was done on booth not in center stage and you only can get the view from behind while camera focus with her friend who get drilled from behind then after she done, she try to avoid the camera and success but later, she probably forgot that whatever she wants to do(with male stripper) must not show up in front of camera but she got caught up in 720p.
Yeah, but thanks anyway

Saw it in one of episode when this girl actually gave BJ from distant while she covered by US flag, remember it was done on booth not in center stage and you only can get the view from behind while camera focus with her friend who get drilled from behind then after she done, she try to avoid the camera and success but later, she probably forgot that whatever she wants to do(with male stripper) must not show up in front of camera but she got caught up in 720p.

Which party?

I understand, as for PHGC 18 what I like the most is towards the end when Sensi tries to hold Gina but she kinda refuses and instructs him to jerk off on her watch. And as Sensi follows the order he tries to get closer to her but Gina only uses her finger to keep him at bay while he continues to beat it. It would've been nice to see what happened after, it's an amazing scene though. I'm not sure if you all saw it but it's in the full version on Spankbang.

GUYS
on which girl you are talking about ? do you have any screen shot ?

Which party?
Man can I employ you to watch the very last 3 minutes of PHGC 18 on Spankbang, pay attention to Gina in the black and white striped top. You'll see what I'm talking about, even when the camera concentrates on something else just pay attention to her.