• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

And another one...
Is she an amateur? I would opt for yes. Does this guy and right after Sensi bareback. Feels like shes been seduced by sensi as he fondles her as she is already getting dressed again, the finger fuck and girl change.
One of the pretty ones. Did she reappear?
1618269842-984.jpg

1618269662-384.jpg

1618269842-552.jpg

Do you guys also sometimes have the urge to jump through the screen and punch the guys at PH?
Watched PH61 and there is these nice skinny, black haired. To me an real amateur, there with some other girls who do nothing. She gets more and more drunk, does some action on the stage. Her "friends" push her on a stripper dick later and she sucks quite horny.
The right stripper with some teasing, sensi with his finger fucking....she would have been nailed in the first half. But they're only at the plants and two extremly fat chicks.
At the end she is horny enough that she blows this stripper dude, don't knowhis name. Call him "Puppy Face". She sucks him for ages, he stays limp. 3 times he pushes her back to his dysfunctional dick while she points at it and makes gestures "not my problem I tried", still sucks him along. Then gives up frustrated. Only then a other stripper steps in. And her tits are out in no time, but probably she had it and goes away......Aaaargh....she was mybig hope for amateur action.
Any chance that she returns in another party?
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-09-26-03-28-38.png
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-09-26-03-28-39.png

And to top it all off, no multicam of this and the beautiful Silvia F riding Sensi is mainly only in the background....

Im so sorry if it is off-topic but anyone know this girl? She is in Party Hardcore Vol 46 (small tits and ass)
View attachment 908432View attachment 908433
and Vol 65 (small tits and bigger ass). She had sex in both volumes. I'm convinced she is in the industry. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 908431View attachment 908430View attachment 908429
Are you shure it's the same girl? did you ever get an answer. She should be in PHGC 6 but it's not on bang! so I couldn't verify. The girl in PH65 has a cesarian scar.
If it is the same girl an she is in PHGC 6 that would mean she attends a party every 3years? Nothin in beetween?

Do you guys also sometimes have the urge to jump through the screen and punch the guys at PH?
Watched PH61 and there is these nice skinny, black haired. To me an real amateur, there with some other girls who do nothing. She gets more and more drunk, does some action on the stage. Her "friends" push her on a stripper dick later and she sucks quite horny.
The right stripper with some teasing, sensi with his finger fucking....she would have been nailed in the first half. But they're only at the plants and two extremly fat chicks.
At the end she is horny enough that she blows this stripper dude, don't knowhis name. Call him "Puppy Face". She sucks him for ages, he stays limp. 3 times he pushes her back to his dysfunctional dick while she points at it and makes gestures "not my problem I tried", still sucks him along. Then gives up frustrated. Only then a other stripper steps in. And her tits are out in no time, but probably she had it and goes away......Aaaargh....she was mybig hope for amateur action.
Any chance that she returns in another party?
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-09-26-03-28-38.png
Bildschirmfoto-von-2023-09-26-03-28-39.png

And to top it all off, no multicam of this and the beautiful Silvia F riding Sensi is mainly only in the background....
his name is christos mighty

In which parties has this girl appeared?
If known, id?
Think she is something like a half pro.
So far I found her (toghether with her busty friend also on the photos) in PH 79, PHGC 1 (only very short to be seen, this one must have the most terrible editing ever), PHGC2, PHGC 4.
Always has sex with one stripper, in PHGC4 with two and in PHGC she is shown in the end covered in slime. I think she must have been to Allwam or this Slime thing. Btw. when where these added to PH?
Her trademark seem to be three earholes per ear.
The one on the left next to busty girl in turquoise.
mpv-shot0006.jpg

mpv-shot0023.jpg
mpv-shot0001.jpg
mpv-shot0010.jpg
mpv-shot0013.jpg

I believe his name is Ales Jirasek not Christos Whimpy.
Nessa's brother, I think. IMHO He was one of the better guys. Got a BJ from Kety Pearl at DSO and some other nice stuff.

She is also at a bashbastards scene probably from DSO Airbang Alliance. She and one of the long time shots girls pop in and out of the scene, making out with Alexa Tomas, sucking Katrin Tequilas Tits and teasing Maximo Garcia a bit. Short, but worth a look if you can find the scene (currently on bottom of page 5 at sindrive, called Shiny Satin Sluts Love Getting Busted Up By The Bash Bastards! We Go Raw!)

I don't have Airbang Alliance, was there more going on?

Nessa's brother, I think. IMHO He was one of the better guys. Got a BJ from Kety Pearl at DSO and some other nice stuff.

She is also at a bashbastards scene probably from DSO Airbang Alliance. She and one of the long time shots girls pop in and out of the scene, making out with Alexa Tomas, sucking Katrin Tequilas Tits and teasing Maximo Garcia a bit. Short, but worth a look if you can find the scene (currently on bottom of page 5 at sindrive, called Shiny Satin Sluts Love Getting Busted Up By The Bash Bastards! We Go Raw!)

I don't have Airbang Alliance, was there more going on?
Speaking of the shots girls, did the cute short haired blonde from the early PHGC (1-10 as I'm still searching through) did any HC or other sites?

Yeah, should've taken on him so harshly. In the other parties he seems to go on well with the girls. Just this scene was like..."Ah, cmon".

If known, id?
So far I found her (toghether with her busty friend also on the photos) in PH 79, PHGC 1 (only very short to be seen, this one must have the most terrible editing ever), PHGC2, PHGC 4.
Always has sex with one stripper, in PHGC4 with two and in PHGC she is shown in the end covered in slime. I think she must have been to Allwam or this Slime thing. Btw. when where these added to PH?
mpv-shot0006.jpg

mpv-shot0023.jpg
mpv-shot0001.jpg
mpv-shot0010.jpg
mpv-shot0013.jpg
She is also in PH76. Seems to have a thing for Dennis. Mostly she fucks with him.

If known, id?
mpv-shot0006.jpg

mpv-shot0023.jpg
mpv-shot0001.jpg
mpv-shot0010.jpg
mpv-shot0013.jpg
The girl in the turquoise just sipping on her drink watching her friend take it from behind.