• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

FgW5_ROWAAIsf1V

Who are blonde and burnette girls? Which is episode from party hardcore?
Blonde sucked dick in pH. 43

Only way Id buy anything more from this company is if they release a good VR-version of the new party. I'd rather watch one of the old parties that I already own than pay for the crap they have been producing in recent years if I am going to watch in 2D anyways.

Only way Id buy anything more from this company is if they release a good VR-version of the new party. I'd rather watch one of the old parties that I already own than pay for the crap they have been producing in recent years if I am going to watch in 2D anyways.
I would love to pay them. If they didn't treat customers like shit. They had the opportunity to develop a community driven site to release their old stuff like polls on next party etc, a reason for customers to drop 15-20 a month, things like a quality forum, uploading original audio unofficially so PH nerds like us could put it in the videos, using actual modern video standards so the old videos could provide maximum quality, Nah, lets make a convoluted site, charge per video, oh and make sure 4 part vids last 5 or 6 now, for reasons.

imho having decent VR camera on party where they are serving drinks and dancing is bad idea, little spill or bump and the expensive camera could be ruined.

imho having decent VR camera on party where they are serving drinks and dancing is bad idea, little spill or bump and the expensive camera could be ruined.
Doesn't need to be the best, I just want the experience of being at one of these parties. There are decent setups using GoPro cameras and just something like that would provide enough extra value for me to want to subscribe again.
Another option would be to set it up like the old showers, where the VR camera is put in a stationary spot and girls come in and dance/suck/fuck in front of it in a designated area. If tainster cared at all there would be no problems figuring out a setup that would work and provide extra value to their customers.

Does anybody have the list of all DSO parties chronologically?

In comparison to PH, it is much harder to know which DSO party is before or after the other one.