• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I haven't watched any of their stuff since 2013 since it was so bad with camera work and plants getting all the footage time. Has it gotten better in 2015? I miss the old days of 2003-2007. Btw, is there any other site like PH, but more real amateurs?

I haven't watched any of their stuff since 2013 since it was so bad with camera work and plants getting all the footage time. Has it gotten better in 2015? I miss the old days of 2003-2007. Btw, is there any other site like PH, but more real amateurs?

No, it hasn't gotten better, the editing and camera work is still bad. What's most disappointing it that there is some amateur action but the editor chooses to focus on plant/s. A recent party had a couple of amateurs fucking but one was completely missed and the other was barely shown.
And, as mentioned above, the guys rarely approach amateurs in the second half parties nowadays.

A similar site is Dancing Bear but it holds no surprises as the women intending to get involved wear wrist bands and the others do not; and more than 99% of the time only the women wearing wrist bands get involved. So, it is like seeing a movie where someone tells you the ending before you get to it.:crying:

Links only works for 2-3 days, so who wants to have those pics always, should save them on PC one by one. It took maybe 30 minutes to do that, but that's the only way.

Here's new links

part 4
http://c.payserve.com/content_01/35...84820f0d6a1b6bc3ed19af6c7233a6fa3d1438ccd0975

part 5
http://c.payserve.com/content_01/35...ea0deef0c29d607026d907aa2d340b904e4ec62ade596

dude, can i have thumbnails so i can view more fast.
pls..
last time it took 1 hr from my side..
and i just hate now PH bcz they are not allowing to view picture free.
Plz
and if someon hv 3rd party video link plz share..
Thanks

Great Thread, i like it!

I've been watching and collecting Eromaxx, since beginning (2003). My favorite scene is called "Teacher Party". They were all true Teacher at the Party. Robert Rosenberg is a good Friend of mine, and he's organised the Party, and some Party's for Eromaxx until 2006!
I tried to upload the full Picture Package here, but it failed. If interested, please kontakt me.

I've the Full DVD Version too, called "Shamless Party 1".

Greetz from Germany

Sorry, for my bad English ...

i remember seeing this volume back then. so were they real teachers? also back in the day, the dude with black shades fucked some beautiful chubby gal on the dance floor. it was wild.

I still have some videos of the old parties from 2003-2006, but dont know where to upload them since you guys are just posting pics here. Just tell me where and i will try to do it sometime this week.