• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

guys

anyone know where i can find more for this girl? she is blonde from party hardcore 63

she was waring baby blue . and you can see he clearly in the beginning of the party

http://picunt.com/codes.php?i=7iz75;yawdd;

1154191.jpg

View attachment 884051

any update?

So we all wait for multicam part 6 of phgc 34 to see the famous short red hair girl giving head. She was very drunk in this episode.
I'm afraid we won't see this. In the original release , when she starts her antics with that bald stripper the camera turns the other way. I think the cameracrew kinda protected her from the embarassement, she seemed to be on friendly terms with them all, she even performed some kind of elaborated high five with that Shrek-looking stripper :)
On PHGC 34 part 4 cam 4 she's already on it, jumps on the scene and starts playing with the stripper's cock under the towel (hard to say it's a handjob or a full blowjob), but the camera guy doesn't seem to be interested, he just cuts to the dancing girls...
I mean, that's very noble and all , but its not what people paid their money for :sneaky:

there are 2 different brunettes on these pictures. dont think the one on the last 3 pictures have done anything but show her tits, and maybe lick a dick.

Yes, the brunette with the nice big tits has licked a dick a little in PHGC V21 but does anyone know who she is and what other sites she might be on?

She is also in phgc35

This girl show her big melons in PHGC 24 and gives a brief BJ in PHGC 22
I know shes been in sveral partys, but have she done something more?
View attachment 864685View attachment 864686

View attachment 864681

View attachment 864683
View attachment 864684

I love this girl and her "big melons"! :) Is your picture above from PHGC V24 galleries or videos, because I can't find her showing off her
delicious boobs on stage in any of the parts. Do you know if she has shown anything outside of these parties?

I love this girl and her "big melons"! :) Is your picture above from PHGC V24 galleries or videos, because I can't find her showing off her
delicious boobs on stage in any of the parts. Do you know if she has shown anything outside of these parties?
Yes this hottie did get briefly involved in dso fanatic fuckfriends. One of the strippers did manage to expose her massive melons while she jerked him off. A bit of this was captured on video. Same stripper also got the pleasure of sucking her titties, although only shown on picture.

Attachments

• 36E6A4BA-48D0-4C11-94CA-E21AE7B54547.jpeg
    36E6A4BA-48D0-4C11-94CA-E21AE7B54547.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 37225747-D349-4E99-A4F5-2FCA64E416AE.jpeg
    37225747-D349-4E99-A4F5-2FCA64E416AE.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 990
1. PH 64, Hustling Hotties 1
2. PH 69
3. PH 66
4. PH 66

PH 62 to 79 have them, apart from PH 72, (excluding PH 70, 74 and 77 as those are older parties from 2006).

Yes this hottie did get briefly involved in dso fanatic fuckfriends. One of the strippers did manage to expose her massive melons while she jerked him off. A bit of this was captured on video. Same stripper also got the pleasure of sucking her titties, although only shown on picture.

Yeah, that was a hot DSO video, but as far as I know, she didn't any others. If you discover her on any other websites, please post!

I haven't been following up the tainster for a long time now, so can anybody tell if the parties get any better or still total trash as always? I'm particularly interested in if there were some amateurs involved all dressed up and doing some action

whats a long time in your chase? the last party is about 2 years ago. of course there is corona. but when you look back, lets say the last 5 years, to be honest there is not very much about amateur action.

I haven't been following up the tainster for a long time now, so can anybody tell if the parties get any better or still total trash as always? I'm particularly interested in if there were some amateurs involved all dressed up and doing some action

In the last 20-25 parties there has been about as much interesting amateur action and what looks like actual fun as there were in like 3-4 of the older parties. Is there some good stuff, ya; did the editors lose a lot of it, yes; are the camera people idiots, yes; so that hasn't changed, just less of everything that made the old stuff great, with the same or more incompetence.