• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

7.jpg
5791f40765418beb0e01c46a9fac29f4.jpg

images are from DSO Jungle Bangers
Please I'd the girl in orange

It's the most active thread
Should there be a discord & a spreadsheet with the details of the girl in every party?

The original intention of the post was to uncover the TRUE amateur girls having sex in the parties. A lot of the backlog info on that has been "lost".
Maybe we can bring it back?

Getting back onto the point of the thread....

This amazing girl from PHGC Vol 40. Did she appear any other time? Does anyone happen to have an edit of just her?

Seems she may be an amateur given the pic with her showing off the money she got to her friend.

Cheers.

View attachment 785329View attachment 785330View attachment 785331View attachment 785332View attachment 785333View attachment 785334View attachment 785335View attachment 785336

Anyone knows if she appears in more videos ? or where is the part where the guy finishes on her face ? In the movies i have it dosent show the ending... she appear in volume 40

https://imgur.com/04NatU0

Actually I'm glad I kept a copy of the original party. The cam updates and even the main edit hardly covered Sabby's surprise fuck on the girl in tiger print pants and its close to what I was looking to see more of from this party's cam angles. Yes she ends up getting slammed numerous times by both Sabby and Sensi towards the end but still odd that they chose to avoid it in these newer releases.

On another note though the weekly updates are 10 minutes less than the originals which tells me they are going to squeeze another week or two out of this party. For example the plant that pulls her own pants down in this weeks part 3 about 10 mins in did so at the end of the original part 2.

Sensi fingers two amateurs 3/4 of the way through this party and one after shaking head her head ends up almost deep throating him on the couch. I'm looking forward to how many angles of these two separate seductions will be shown.

I know this is from a while back but could you tell which party you are mentioning with the "surprise fuck" ? I've been trying to find the party you are talking about but can't

This one's a stretch but this one girl has been in the background for plenty of episodes starting around Party Hardcore Vol. 50 and at the latest I've seen, is in early Gone Crazy era. (Saw her in one of the single digit volumes but don't remember which one.) Any chance she ever gets involved?

Attachments

• ponytailsopranos63.2.jpg
    ponytailsopranos63.2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,364
  • ponytailsopranos63.jpg
    ponytailsopranos63.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,309
  • ponytailsoprano2.jpg
    ponytailsoprano2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,257
  • ponytailsoprano.jpg
    ponytailsoprano.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,395
Thx. Does anyone know who the brunette in vol 26 and 27 gets fucked in part 26. She’s next to the blonde girl green shirt. She’s riding at 3:11 mark

Hello everybody! glad to meet so many party fans on this forum. The most common question is: is there any hope that we will see new episodes? an inscription appeared on the official website for 17 years of parties. Maybe they are preparing something grand? Sorry for off-topic, haven't read everything yet)

This one's a stretch but this one girl has been in the background for plenty of episodes starting around Party Hardcore Vol. 50 and at the latest I've seen, is in early Gone Crazy era. (Saw her in one of the single digit volumes but don't remember which one.) Any chance she ever gets involved?

Sorry, never involved that I know about. Concerning to my notes she participated in
Party Hardcore 50
Party Hardcore 55
Party Hardcore 57
Party Hardcore 60
Party Hardcore 63
Party Hardcore 66
Party Hardcore 69
If you know of any other episodes please let me know.

Thx. Does anyone know who the brunette in vol 26 and 27 gets fucked in part 26. She’s next to the blonde girl green shirt. She’s riding at 3:11 mark

Party Hardcore or the later Gone Crazy series?

I checked both & don't see anyone matching your description at 3:11. Maybe post a link or a picture.

Sorry, never involved that I know about. Concerning to my notes she participated in
Party Hardcore 50
Party Hardcore 55
Party Hardcore 57
Party Hardcore 60
Party Hardcore 63
Party Hardcore 66
Party Hardcore 69
If you know of any other episodes please let me know.
Thanks, dude. She was in the background a lot but I never saw her do anything more than dancing, which is a tragedy. I could have sworn I saw her in a very early GC video but I could also be mistaken.

Was hoping she'd show up in some Allwam or DSO but no luck yet.

Looking for a PHGC detective! There's this hot redhead in PHGC vol. 3, from most of ther interactions i guess she's an amateur. There's maybe 2 almost-upskirts and making out with some girls. However, at one point she is making out with one of the dancers, but it's not shown much. Does anybody know if there's any more footage, or if she's in any of the other volumes? Pics below
AN8xP5W.jpg

ITaMTdX.jpg