• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

any update or scenes about his most beautiful amateur? from party hardcore 27

attachment.php

PH%20Vol.%2027%20Part%204pic1_m.jpg

PH%20Vol.%2027%20Part%2042.jpg

PHGC 45 looks boring and staged from the very beginning , but one thing put smile on my face. This dark-haired beauty is back. She's definitely in my top 5 amateurs who never had sex in Partyhardcore. I doubt it will change but still, nice to see her again.

Attachments

• amateur.png
    amateur.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 3,093
PHGC 45 looks boring and staged from the very beginning , but one thing put smile on my face. This dark-haired beauty is back. She's definitely in my top 5 amateurs who never had sex in Partyhardcore. I doubt it will change but still, nice to see her again.

Let's see, I hope for a bj

No way this is the time that the party is SOOOOOO much fun and the gay strippers are so on point that she goes full hardcore. For sure this new party won't be like the last ones where it seems like an endurance challenge to hang out for way too long pretending to have fun. I'll just wait for this 30 part party to end so they can get back to doing a least effort possible except the editing for no reason and cropping full screen releases to widescreen losing 25% of the footage release of old parties that were actually fun to watch and the participants actually seemed to enjoy themselves. Monthly rant complete.

So I haven't seen GC 43 and I don't think I've seen GC 44 either, but this has to be the worst second part to a party in PH history. Of course there are more cameras to come out, but I don't think that is going to change my opinion. The useless first stripper is up there the majority of the second part and just dances with some girls up there. And then they play the stupid stage games for the remainder of the episode. So far the only positive thing in this party is the girl in white trying to get some of the girls topless/involved. It looks like finally the second stripper will come out at the beginning of the third episode.

WTF! Two strippers seated with two plants dancing on their laps?! This is the opposite of what PH should be!
We are clearly at the end!