• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Man, that new multicam GC 13 is boring...😴😴😴 Anybody Found any new amateur footage?

I thought there might have been something with the Asian girl in the black dress, from part 4 of the old versions and part 5 of the multi-versions, but nope. At least 13 had some decent semi-pros, but that's about it. I'd pay for a sub for the old good stuff in multi-cam, but I guess those are harder to polish up and post or something, or I really hope this didn't happen, but they may have deleted the footage they didn't use, which would be INSANE.

Is this brunnete milf an amateur? I've found her on PHGC volume two [attached screens from part 5], in general she goes hardcore but i cant get any other footage of her so i guess maybe shes amateur/one-timer.

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3,077
Party 52 is a good party. But I have no complaints about the existing main edit. I think all major action was adequately captured in it. I like that they are going for a bit older party now. At least that's moving in the right direction.

Party 52 is a good party. But I have no complaints about the existing main edit. I think all major action was adequately captured in it. I like that they are going for a bit older party now. At least that's moving in the right direction.

Ya, this is the direction I'm interested in at least. PH52 has one of the hottest amateurs ever and was overall a good party. I do think they did a decent job editing, but at least there will probably be extra things worth having the edits for unlike PHGC13.
58208_partyhardcore52_amat_123_695lo.jpg

Does anyone have a list of party numbers and the original start dates? I have my collection organized by date, which makes it hard to find the party when they re-release things.

Honestly I don’t understand this policy!
From their words it seems that they have already filmed the party. Then the money support is not upfront anymore and not needed anymore! I’d understand if they do a sort of crowdfunding to collect money for the production.
What they do if they don’t reach the desired amount?

when will they start accepting full $$$ support upfront , what about the teaser and no daily news yet[/QUOTE]

Honestly I don’t understand this policy!
From their words it seems that they have already filmed the party. Then the money support is not upfront anymore and not needed anymore! I’d understand if they do a sort of crowdfunding to collect money for the production.
What they do if they don’t reach the desired amount?

when will they start accepting full $$$ support upfront , what about the teaser and no daily news yet
[/QUOTE]

they can take upfront money sell tickets or something and take it, set minimum number of tickets and do it ,but they should release a new partyhardcore and a new DSO every month

Don't like chiming in with "New PH bad. Old good" but this recent multi-cam really does showcase this. There's so much more in these videos posted already than the entirety of PHGC13. With them asking for money for the new party, it makes me wonder how many more people would donate if it had as much action per party.

Marie 4503 (Czechcasting) PHGC 40
She used to be in Partyhardcore 2009, 2010 parties and also in czechparties 5 (Brunettes).
I would love to see more of her.

Marie 4503 (Czechcasting) PHGC 40
She used to be in Partyhardcore 2009, 2010 parties and also in czechparties 5 (Brunettes).
I would love to see more of her.

Here she is in PHGC 40, any idea on which PH's from 2009 or 2010 or even better a pic and maybe one from czechparties 5? Thanks.

Lots of random cuts in Party Hardcore 52 multi-cams. I mean maybe it's nothing, but the editors just make me shake my head, literally doing work none of their customer actually want them to do. I hope there are four cams instead of three this week, although maybe they are just combining them in to three and leaving stuff out. If they are it's probably more of the stuff we'd rather see (as is Tainster tradition), sigh, inb4 they cut out most of the cute amateurs :brick:.

Here's a nice example from Euroslut Hotel Part 1 - Cam 1, aka dso2008-08-08a. First off the original release was 34:44, the new release is 23:14, so they are of course going to milk the release (and their customers), secondly see the GIF below of the kind of stupid cuts they are making, this is from the original release, the new release just skips 30 seconds there randomly. I guess whomever is editing thought they should excise that, WHY???
dso2008-08-08a%20original%20release%203m55.gif

I haven't really paid that much attention to DSO re-releases because for the past year or two they've pretty much just been been taking older previously released multi-cam parties and making them shittier, by dropping cams etc. They have probably been doing this for a year maybe, but they are also "converting" the older 4:3 scenes to widescreen, which of course just means you zoom in and crop the top and bottom, i.e losing part of the original video for NO PURPOSE. I can't be sure but I suspect they are just using the old not very well encoded or clear vids from 2007-2008 and just running a filter and converting. I hope they kept the masters, but who has time for re-encoding from masters when you have to spend so much time editing what doesn't need to be edited.

TLDR - ffs Tainster get your shit together, TLDR 2 - this is tweaking my data hoarding / preservation / doing things correctly, so this may be just me being anal-retentive.

CZECHCASTING 4503 Marie
Partyhardcore 49
CZECHPARTIES 5 Part 5

Attachments

• CZECHCASTING 4503.jpg
    CZECHCASTING 4503.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,587
  • PHC 49.jpg
    PHC 49.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4,144
  • CZECHPARTIES_5.jpg
    CZECHPARTIES_5.jpg