• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Party seems to be over since we can already see cumshots.

So, they bring 7 plants at this party, and only 2 of them have sex and that's it ?!

Sofia Lee nothing, Kizzy Sixx nothing...

Why they even brought them, for a blowjobs ?

Seriously, I realy hope that this is the last party they ever filmed. They should just releasing old parties in multicam and nothing else.

Sigh. 100% agreed, I'm only interested in the old parties now. 9.99-12.99 a month with an active forum where they actually respond and work on parties their customers want and they can have my money.

Total waste of a party, part of the reason for plants in the old parties was to actually have them participate and make getting banged by a random stripper the fun and normal for the occasion thing to do. I guess now the normal thing is to look bored and not do anything interesting or have any fun.

You want three in the same party? Not a problem.

"Ooh hello, what's going on here?! I'm scared." Blonde
"There is no way in hell I'd fuck these guys" - Brunette
036.jpg

"Oh. Maybe I will after all."
220.jpg

"Ahh, it wasn't feat - it was the HORN."
009.jpg

"Oi Oi"
http://thumbmaxx.com/scenes/partyhardcore.com/ph/2008-09-15/058.jpg

"What are you doing?!"
http://thumbmaxx.com/scenes/partyhardcore.com/ph/2008-09-15/102.jpg

"Ahh I see"
http://thumbmaxx.com/scenes/partyhardcore.com/ph/2008-09-15/108.jpg

party 30

photo of girls would like to see. sad that photos from the beginning of the topic do not work

Does anyone know which episode is the "Bad Times At The Bachelorette Party" clip from?

Also tend to agree with the general opinion that PH isn't as good as it used to be, and that the camera work is absolute trash, even multicam versions can't get their stuff right.
My dream multicam version would have one completely centered on the stage, another following a stripper groping random girls and a couple others following specific girls from start to finish. I want to see how it goes from barely touching some guy's dick to being fucked on the couch, not randomly panning to a couple girls dancing during the best parts.

Lastly, does anyone know of some episodes where girls get almost completely stripped on stage? ENF is the main reason why I started watching this, even if it's staged. ph2006-10-02 is my absolute favorite in this category.

Did you see Petr throw up his hands in frustration that not a single girl on the stage was interested in him!

The parties don't work anymore like they used to. The death of Denis Reed was the death of PH with a few exceptions.

Did you see Petr throw up his hands in frustration that not a single girl on the stage was interested in him!

The parties don't work anymore like they used to. The death of Denis Reed was the death of PH with a few exceptions.

They fired Denis and Ales or they at least moved on a few years before he died. They were both really good at the parties though; although, maybe they were a bit too hands on / pushy, maybe that explains their exit. That or Tainster didn't like them working for CzechAV. The parties now as we have probably discussed to death seem to suffer from bad direction (Gina???) and production (hiring former participants to shoot the most boring thing happening at the party). This party probably wouldn't have come to much anyway, but why the fuck weren't plants getting down with strippers starting in part 2???????? I mean why bother having a party at all. I would have much preferred 2 old parties in multi cam and that's probably 5% of the cost of throwing a new one, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quite a bit happens in that party.

Pretty good party. Lot's of quality plants, and action throughout the whole party, a bit of amateur action but not more then BJ's unless the edits show more. Good overall, no real payoff amateur/s though. I wonder if they will delve back in to the partyhardcore 10-50's, this is what I want to see, although there are some good PHGC's.