• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Thank you for the offer and always grateful for your amazing work!

It would be nice to have an amateurs cumshots compilation!

What you think?

I like doing the "Gone Crazy" episodes, they are so much easier to encode. Left = Plant, right = amateur. I was looking at PH71 (multicam) and I'll have to use my brain to figure out who are the plants. (I hate having to use my brain)

Buuuuuut. if you guys want to provide pictures and say "this girl from PH6" or whatnot, I will be happy to edit something up.

BTW, I bought Vegas Pro 15 when Humble Bundle had it cheap, but I never used it and stuck with Filmora 9 (but 8 is probably better)

Sounds good, but I don't think it is do-able.

Even if you got lucky and got two amateurs that took a facial per party, and each cumshot lasted for 30 seconds on film. That would be a minute (tops) it would require going through a lot of parties to find the girls and make a decent length video. Unless of course I was provided with pictures or still screens of the girls taking the hit, them I could grab the footage and edit it together :)

Does anyone know which party is the attached picture from?

Try to find the amateur edit ph51ama it has great footage of this girl!

Try This. See what you think.

Great to see you back making new stuff zipomatic, always great stuff from you!

I started working on a Party Hardcore Vol. 16 cleanup and resolution bump, with some quite decent results using some machine learning resolution bump tools. About half way through I found out bang.com actually has the best version available of the old parties.

Does anyone know if the 2-day free trail at bang.com lets you download all the old parties?