• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

For what it's worth, PHGC 6 is the best use of multicam ever !!! A lot of scenes with amateurs ( mainly soft, making out, handjobs etc) that didn't make it onto the original release are to be found on multicam release .
The weird thing is that subsequent PHGC 10 in terms of multicam was a total disaster. PH always has been a mess.

for example which scene is new in amateur side?

I can't stop laughing at the hashtags: "#str8ass #str8orgy #hunk #muscle"... imagine having to point out that your gay performers are going to do "str8" stuff, can you imagine a Vivid or Blacked scene with such promotion? These folks are incompetent.

Sinx now giving 50 free credits for verifying card/account. Thats enough for one party. Looks like there is not many dumb people who join this money cash grab :suicide:

They haven't removed any additional party from the site after removing everything up to and including phgc 5. Maybe this means they'll re-relase one of those older parties next week. Or maybe they won't release anything.

What's annoying about the multi-cam releases is that they're still not publishing everything. We mostly get the clips that were already published, with a couple of seconds added at the beginning and end. E.g. in phgc6 part 6 there's clearly more action going on to the right of the bar, and cameras are filming it, but they're not releasing it. Instead we get extended footage of girls dancing and two to four cameras filming the same pro chick that's been sucking cock the entire party, hardly ever coming up for air. I wonder if all the other material even still exists and hasn't long been deleted. I asked them if they're going to release the additional cameras, not really expecting any answer, but you can always hope, lol.

Maybe they are saving it to for another relase of a recycled content or it will appear on sinx channel with ridiculous price tag

@NandoRossi25: Loves: Cock, Sex and pizza!
@DamonNomad01: Watching sexy studs do nasty things! 18+ only! Str8, Gay, Bi. Feel free to RT, follow, horny DM, love filthy chat

Pretty clear about their love of the manhammer.

Well, this guy says he loves "Cock, Sex and pizza", this fella digs "watching sexy studs do nasty things! 18+ only! Str8, Gay, Bi" and tweets lots of pictures of his dick. I rest my case :p

Ahh. Ok. My bad. I just looked at their RT's with grabs of them fucking women and assumed. Oh well. Bi is ok. Gay...less so, for the concept.

I wanna bring back the brunette from PHGC 30. She is one of all time best , and cant get consolation because of that miss at the end of part two. Think it might be same , as what happen with PHGC 9, where we saw hidden scene two years later. If you take a look carefully, can see that, there is camera man to the left, pointing at her. And now when there is a multicam, we can set a petition here, and ask them to release PHGC 30, as it happened with vol.9. Who votes besides me ?