• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Some people need to email and complain and then they may take it off VOD and put it elsewhere where you don't pay to buy credits.

Customer said:
I have a question about account and what happens when my subscription to SinX CLUB expires. Will I be able to login and access videos that I purchased and will I be able to purchase videos without SinX CLUB subscription?

sinsupport.com said:
Thank you for getting in touch with us *********. I believe that any scenes you have purchased and downloaded to your hard drive will work, however you won't be able to login and stream them or purchase additional VoD scenes without a Club Subscription.

Customer said:
Thanks for the reply.

I have one aditional question. If my subsription will expire and later I will want to buy it again it means that I will need a new account to do that?

sinsupport.com said:
Ill just check with tech regarding this but I know that users who have set up a new account have had their settings ported over to their new account.

Customer said:
Does this ported settings also include remaining Sinbux currency on thay account? Or they will be forever lost?

sinsupport.com said:
I will check that for you now with my manager.

You can contact them via https://www.sinsupport.com/

You were spot on fella......PHGC10 it is!
Im delighted that they are releasing mulitcam of the old parties................but party hardcore gone crazy vol 10 was the shittest party i cam remember.........so we now have six weeks of shit.

Who else agrees that we should all contact them and tell them which party they should release in multi cam next?

What's the date for this party?

Do you think they're gonna release on weekends too? Otherwise that would be more like 5 3/4 parties per year, not 8.

you are right, thanks for noticing that!

old calculations

For easy calculation lets say its 6 parties every year.

the final check for main parts with lifetime would be $72*6+$50*4=$632

the final check for all videos would be $360*6+$50*4=$2360

the final check for subscription would be $35*6+$50*4=$410

or even better wait to end of the year and it should cost you $35*6+$30=$240

tainster old subscription for one year €75 * 4 = €300 (you can access all 45 videos of the party plus photos)

versus

new sinx without photos $8 per video if you want only main parts thats ($8*9) = $72 or all of them ($8*45) = $360 :eek: plus $30 or $50 to even access the site

or buy it with subscription for $35 for one month and hopefully you can download them plus $30 or $50 to access the site

new parts seems to be released every day so thats 8 parties (8*45=360) per year so you would need to buy it when its finnished realeasing or when there are less than 30 videos remaining.

the final check for main parts with lifetime would be $72*8+$50*4=$776

the final chceck for all videos would be $360*8+$50*4=$3080:eek:

the final check for subscription would be $35*8+$50*4=$480

or even better wait to end of the year and it should cost you $35*8+$30=$310

Thanks for calculating this stuff. Clearly it is worth waiting until the whole party is published. The people at Digital Media Management are just idiots.

it would depend on number of parties released on sinx

if they go on to release 9 parts its a LOSS for sinx it would be (€ 29.99+$34.99) * 5 = $325 per year

if they release monthly parties with just 4 parts and 1 hour each part instead of 9 parts is win win for both subscribers and sinx

quarterly subs are € 49.99 so (€ 49.99*4 +$34.99*13 [52 weeks / 4 parts ] ) = $655 per year

if people wait for a year then it would be
($34.99 * 5)+29.99 = 205

and for second plan

(34.99*13) + 49.99 = 505

it would be better if sinx release new parties each month

they have mixed up euro and $ , typical of Tainster/sinx

also no pics for new parties is a idiotic move

29.99 is to be paid even if some one has to sub just for phgc 43 wchic is a bit odd, as they already have the same vids on tainster and sindrive , instead they should have to pay just monthly sub for a specific channel like only ph and only dso for new parties making it easier for subs and they need to release new dso parties

Question: Do you plan to add photos to episodes like it is on tainster? If I preview same video from tainster and sinx there is no photos just screenshots from video.

Answer: Thank you for getting in touch with us. No, I do not believe that we are planning on adding photos to our Sinx scenes.

OK thanks, but how believable is this? There a photographers running around there with photo cameras taking pictures, right? That one blonde girl has a camera, at least one other dude as well I think. They publish at least one photo -- the title image for the party. And didn't they say just 2 months ago that they weren't going to make new parties at all?

OK thanks, but how believable is this? There a photographers running around there with photo cameras taking pictures, right? That one blonde girl has a camera, at least one other dude as well I think. They publish at least one photo -- the title image for the party. And didn't they say just 2 months ago that they weren't going to make new parties at all?

I don't get it too, feel free to write them. I saw some ads for girls "to do background" so they definitely didn't stop.

1545900834_264.jpg

Her? It seems so, doesn't look like she has done anything yet though.

Blonde in shameless party 04, no hard action. Returns 4 and a half years later in ph 31. Is she a real amateur?

Can this "Shameless Party" still be seen somewhere as a video?

Also the "Teacher Party" which is supposed to exist from that time according to this forum on an earlier occasion?

1545900834_264.jpg

Her? It seems so, doesn't look like she has done anything yet though.

the blonde with black skir in gc 42 (https://www.partyhardcore.com/movie/8438/party-hardcore-gone-crazy-vol-42-single-cut-part-1-cam-2 and next parts) appear in GC 43 on sinx? thanks

But you mean the girl in pink skirt (or later with black and white striped pants) @ phgc 42. And @ phgc 43 https://www.sinx.com/Party-Hardcore...party-hardcore-gone-crazy-vol-43-part-2-cam-1 in black skirt, right? Yes that is her. Great news! I love this girl. @ phgc 42 a lot of screen time! But just hot blowjobs and fingering pussy. No fuck and / or cumshot at the end. I hope she gets fucked and/ or with cumshot (@ phgc 43).

i think she is in this pic

Nope.

These two have the best bubble asses in PH history, one plant and one amateur. Plant convinced amateur to blow, probably one week from fucking.