• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

New party is now out.

Daisy Lee is back and I can only spot one other girl wearing the wristband on the left so far. Dressed in black.

Anyone else see anyone else?

New party and Cam 1 is tripod girl who doesn't move once. This update could be posted to PartySoftcore if that still exists. Still some cute girls in the audience and on the stage.

But why the quality of the photos is so horrible? But why doesn't the camera film faces? But what will they do videos of the VIP room. Tainster is weird. It's not even a question of professionals or amateurs anymore. It's all bad

New party and Cam 1 is tripod girl who doesn't move once. This update could be posted to PartySoftcore if that still exists. Still some cute girls in the audience and on the stage.

Yeah, but it's part 1. I thought it was much better than many recent Part 1s. Decent length, several amateurs topless on stage, really hot girls who look like their having fun and might be open to more later, and so on. Looking forward to where things go next week.

Yeah, but it's part 1. I thought it was much better than many recent Part 1s. Decent length, several amateurs topless on stage, really hot girls who look like their having fun and might be open to more later, and so on. Looking forward to where things go next week.

Ummm......It doesn't matter if they are open to more later on. All amateur action resides in the VIP and 63 Euro doesn't qualify us to see what happens in the VIP. Lol, the 3 seconds of VIP action we could see last party was even to much. They've made the VIP section more secure this party so we won't even get a glimpse now. Welcome to the new world order, amateurs are only available for Tainster employees to see. Anybody know how we can apply for a job?

image_large_014.jpg

Girl with earrings. Found her in PHGC 35 part 6, any info/videos including her?

Yessssssssss, my cutie is back in the latest PH 42 with the same girlfriends of PH 41. Wondering what this will bring. Hopefully more action. She was seen in partyhardcore episode 38, 39, 40 and 41 and enjoyed being at the party very much. She tried to get her girlfriends on podium, take a warmwater shower (more at Allwam) and saw in one of the latest update of PH at the background some action with soap (also allwam?). Just wondering if she did more than just being only at PH. Please let me know if this cute girl did more at other sites (modeling, soft/hard). Just wanna see more of her. Thanks in advance.

003.jpg