• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Can't see that he gave her a facial. I think that's artistic license from the author there.
I do, however, see a static cam in the corner. But it wouldn't have captured much more than his arse thanks to the angle! If you want 10 minutes of that, I would wonder about you. Ha.

1. There's cum on her hand. Not her fault he dribbled out.
2. Gina was filming close up for 5 minutes. The other cam was for the guy that's been sitting there all party. You can see him leave and come back after a while. Obviously, he put it there while he was gone.
3. That's what multicam is for. So we can piece these things together.

Oh boy what a terrible part this one is but I predicted it given the money shots that occurred last week. New plants appear, the next stripper pisses off to the VIP room with a new amateur half way through leaving the guys just standing around watching the girls receive laybacks of alcohol. Why there is screaming going on when absolutely NOTHING is happening in front of them tells you that not only is the music dubbed the background noise is too. And whatever happened back there didn't last very long as he is walking out the door less than 5 minutes later.

What these douchebags at Tainster fail to realise is the reason that we have loved this website for over 15 years, is to see amateur girls removed of their clothes. If they get fucked in the moment that is a massive bonus but in the main we want to see the girls brought on stage relieved of some, or all, of their clothes like Alex and Eric, before he got fat, used to do. Smiley does it and Beergut does it very well and the girls don't resist because they love the attention and adrenalin of being exposed in front of the crowd.

Its now been nearly two hours since anyone went near tartan dress girl and she is one that should have been brought up on stage by now.

I agree with the above, but I wonder if tainster think would th the pros at least they are gauranteed to get fucked

They don’t understand the concept behind it though and it’s lost it’s way. They no longer have strippers that want to put in the effort, and from what I’ve seen on the tainster site rather than party hardcore they all prefer the cock or to get pissed on.

The site was originally about a variety of different fetishes but now it’s pretty much all the same.

DSO was always a bit crap but now they churn out old parties what is the point.

Remember when PH used to have sub headings, imagine it these days PHGC 41 part 6 - the lazy as fuck strippers

Normally I think people here are overly critical ... sure, these parties aren't perfect, but they're a lot better than anything else in recent history.

That said, if you pan towards a plant playing with an amateur's bare pussy ... and you KEEP PANNING PAST IT ... you have no business holding a camera.

Not much more to add with Cam 2 except that our redhead's amateur friend who Petr gave a sneaky fuck to last party has returned. Now that they both have an idea of what goes on let the shenanigans begin.

I understand that plants are needed but leave them to be fucked on the couches. Don't let them up on the stage unless you can't convince an amateur to join you. And yes overall the parties are great and we have had 2 amateur fucks already but the camera work when it comes to filming the amateurs is terrible. And the pic series compared to years gone by is pedestrian given they have more still and video cameras out there than ever. Some weeks there were close to 300 pics each week now you're lucky to get 100.

This weeks updates are why the vip area is not necessary a good thing.
It looks like this is the stage of the party where the guys on the floor want a break and usually when thats the case we will mostly see what is happening on the stage but this week the stripper left super early to go to the vip area and were left watching mostly dancing etc.

Im also wondering how long each stripper and girl are in the vip area for. The black stripper seemed to be in there 25+ mins whereas the stripper last week must have hardly been in there since this weeks stripper goes in early.

NTPSyko0tk2qtkhp.jpg

which episode or who is she?

898959_13_o.jpg
2139738-12.jpg
12.jpg

Given its 2005 its obviously pretty old. But this is one of the best because it contains the infamous birthday girl. One minute Eric is giving her a cake and singing happy birthday to her in Czech the next she's stripped of her clothes and fucked on the table by Frenke ending with a belly full of cum. It was never released on DVD but if you search around you can find it. The dates you want are from 2004-12-06 - 2005-01-03. Over the Christmas break they threw in the best of DSO. This party had so much amateur involvement with Eric surrounded by a group of girls wanting his cum on their face to others taking the lead from the 3 or so plants and fucking waiters and strippers on the floor and the tables as well as eating each other out.

Cam 3 was actually pretty good. Roamed around the room rather than stayed stagnant and we saw that a lot more went on than what we saw from Cam 1 and 2. I like the fact that you can see the fat amateur with glasses that the stripper took on stage and then into the VIP room has been there the entire party unlike the three new plants that have just appeared for the first time to keep Michael Fly and co fluffed for the rest of the party. Despite her body shape though this girl allows herself to be stripped of her clothes away from the crowd and even takes a load on her face. I hope we get to see that on video!

On another note did you see our fav blonde letting Mr Beard know that he has no chance!! He sulked away with his "tail" literally between his legs. Should have tried her friend in the tartan dress!

the tailbone girl can be seen in the first 40 seconds giving head in cam4, that vip PH area is a hit with the girls , even rank amateurs are ready to go hardcore there

lesbian action between lovita fate and that amateur was great

this part had practically no action, the problem is each part in the party has a theme , this one with girls providing drinks and lesbian kissing didnot work, it is something that should be happening through out a party not just a separate part for it but with male performers like denis and ales used to do earlier and easily approached amateurs with drinks to serve in their hands

no point in having so many strippers and not using them through the party , instead they can be drink guys, approaching girls with drinks, seduce and take them to the vip area for more fun, most of the girls are in groups once one group was approached and one of them was picked for vipph area, and finished with the girl (not cum shots), the drinks guy can come back and approach another group and repeat the same as previous group and have action through out the party , whenever the stripper has to perform on stage he can take a break perfrom and then return to being drinks guy,this way girls would be fucked in main area and even the vip ph area, there can be multiple drink guys with different girls at the same time in the vip ph area,thus more girls would be involved ,they can release a separate vip ph camera each week , enough with the tease of ph area with pics need to release footage now