• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

It's like they truing to cut off the most interesting parts, there is no other logical explanation. This is example of camera work from last part :

So, we can see sex only on pictures.

Fuck you tainster.

It's not even like this girl is all that hot, I'm with you though. Why are we looking at 5 minutes of booooorrrrrrrring stage action and 0 minutes of 'amateur' action. I think PH is almost as staged as Dancing Bear at this point. It was getting shitty for awhile but they seem to have either gotten lazy or they had to tighten up on standards. Ever since the whole presidents daughter thing they seem to be less inclined to go after real amateur girls. I wish they would bring back the cxech casting guy Alex and that guy Dennis; they actually try to get girls and look like they actually want to have fun. I guess we are stuck with the gay strippers and editors.

Partyharcore once was site where many amateur girls behaved like a pro, but now its completely opposite.

Here's example from last party:

Cute and naive amateur girl

228.jpg

073.jpg

Yes, very "naive" girl

2-00.jpg

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/nikkydream.html

The sad truth is Party Hardcore has become a mere shell of its former self. The site imo has officially become stale and I've pretty much lost all interest in it and have lost faith that it'll ever return to what it once was.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad truth is Party Hardcore has become a mere shell of its former self. The site imo has officially become stale and I've pretty much lost all interest in it and have lost faith that it'll ever return to what it once was.

How bout this one. She's been a good girls for most of the party, but in ph2004-11-15 all hell breaks lose. She starts fucking all she can find. Afterwards she returns to her girlfriends super-emberrassed with her face full of cum. Still one of my favourites :)

Excellent description. I recall her as well in the same terms you do. I think maybe the most devoted among us should not waste any more time on the current productions and bring our sleuthing enthusiasms back to the halcyon days. Perhaps we should start a separate thread glorifying the girls of the first four years of Party Hardcore and sharing our thrills as these parties played out, when the clips were only one minute a piece.

So, what we have in the new softcore party?

Fucking starts in the 5. part (first 2 hours are just softcore shit) and after only couple minutes of fucking we can see the cumshots. WTF ?!

| have just one wish now, that this be the last party they released.

So in April 13 i don't want to see party vol. 19, its better to end this now.

Fucking starts in the 5. part (first 2 hours are just softcore shit) and after only couple minutes of fucking we can see the cumshots. WTF ?!

End the new parties and start releasing old parties in multi-cam at one party a week (2 years) or every two weeks (4 years) and then maybe relaunch so it doesn't suck. Maybe the time has just past, those girls used to ignore the internet but now everything will be posted.

Personally, for me, if they are fucking "plants", then it doesn't matter to me if they fuck them at all. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd rather see 2 hours of them trying and failing with the real amateurs (and maybe even getting a few) then to see what amounts to DSO Lite. These episodes are the same. Five minutes of stage work either without trying anything with the amateur or a BJ with a "plant"; five minutes of strippers approaching amateurs from behind and groping or kissing them (not really trying anything and never really going anywhere); five minutes of random amateurs dancing; and ten to fifteen minutes of "plants" having sex or giving BJs.

To be honest, I actually liked the first half of this episode and the new stripper. He brought up my favorites from this party and looked like he was trying to get them involved, but throughout his time on stage the editor cut the camera to either "plant" action or girls dancing at least three times, only to cut back when he brought a new girl up on stage. And then right at 13:00, it's 90% "plant" action for the rest of the episode. I mean hell, the last 23 pictures, 10% of the whole picture gallery, was of one girl getting a cum shot.

I think Tainster should sell PH, but I don't think that would happen. I think Czech AV could revive it, especially since they have Ales (Christos) and Denis Reed plus Frankie from the old PH days, and I'm sure Neo would be eager to make a return. But even Czech AV got rid of their only amateur party site (also my favorite one) a few years back. Or perhaps a move to a new city/country, maybe a place like Bucharest, Hungary where the brand is not known throughout the city like it is in Prague. In the end, though, I don't think anything will majorly change. I think PH will continue on its current decline and will eventually be scrapped, but I think when PH tanks so will Tainster and all of its other sites. I long for the orgymaxx/eromaxx days.

End the new parties and start releasing old parties in multi-cam at one party a week (2 years) or every two weeks (4 years) and then maybe relaunch so it doesn't suck. Maybe the time has just past, those girls used to ignore the internet but now everything will be posted.

I actually think they should do it like DSO and alternate between new and re-released parties. I think that would make everybody happy. People that have longed for multi-cams for years, people that still want new content (even though it's shitty) and the owners of the site. I mean they would be cutting half their costs of the parties and gaining new memberships from people who want the multi-cams. But I doubt it will happen. DSO has had multi-cams for about seven years now, and when they first came out Barbara was asked on her blog if they would do it for PH. She said no and she wouldn't give a reason as to why. And seven years later we still don't have them. I really wish they would, but I feel like they would have done it by now.

Releasing old parties in multi-cams is the only thing that can save this site, but that's too good to be true.

They probably will continue to transform partyhardcore to dancingbear.

Personally, for me, if they are fucking "plants", then it doesn't matter to me if they fuck them at all. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd rather see 2 hours of them trying and failing with the real amateurs (and maybe even getting a few) then to see what amounts to DSO Lite. These episodes are the same. Five minutes of stage work either without trying anything with the amateur or a BJ with a "plant"; five minutes of strippers approaching amateurs from behind and groping or kissing them (not really trying anything and never really going anywhere); five minutes of random amateurs dancing; and ten to fifteen minutes of "plants" having sex or giving BJs.

To be honest, I actually liked the first half of this episode and the new stripper. He brought up my favorites from this party and looked like he was trying to get them involved, but throughout his time on stage the editor cut the camera to either "plant" action or girls dancing at least three times, only to cut back when he brought a new girl up on stage. And then right at 13:00, it's 90% "plant" action for the rest of the episode. I mean hell, the last 23 pictures, 10% of the whole picture gallery, was of one girl getting a cum shot.

I think Tainster should sell PH, but I don't think that would happen. I think Czech AV could revive it, especially since they have Ales (Christos) and Denis Reed plus Frankie from the old PH days, and I'm sure Neo would be eager to make a return. But even Czech AV got rid of their only amateur party site (also my favorite one) a few years back. Or perhaps a move to a new city/country, maybe a place like Bucharest, Hungary where the brand is not known throughout the city like it is in Prague. In the end, though, I don't think anything will majorly change. I think PH will continue on its current decline and will eventually be scrapped, but I think when PH tanks so will Tainster and all of its other sites. I long for the orgymaxx/eromaxx days.

Every word, spot on. Totally agree.

Every word, spot on. Totally agree.

100% with you. What sucks is that the parties have been in decline for awhile, but really the last 10 or 12 have just been fucking shit. It might be when they moved to the DSO set.

The amateur girls have always been the best part. I don't think there are many plants that ever really did it for me. I liked DSO when there was a chance an amateur would get involved. There are a couple from DSO that could be posted here, one I've been waiting to post but I don't want to jinx them actually releasing her extended scenes (they would probably use a strategic cut just to make me crazy).

100% with you. What sucks is that the parties have been in decline for awhile, but really the last 10 or 12 have just been fucking shit. It might be when they moved to the DSO set.

The amateur girls have always been the best part. I don't think there are many plants that ever really did it for me. I liked DSO when there was a chance an amateur would get involved. There are a couple from DSO that could be posted here, one I've been waiting to post but I don't want to jinx them actually releasing her extended scenes (they would probably use a strategic cut just to make me crazy).

Yes. Ever since the parties moved to the DSO venue it went from a steady decline to just completely horrible.

And now I'm interested as to who you are talking about.

totally agree

also the venue seems kind of empty. I think a lot of things could be done to improve the site

- fill the club with girls
- have a lapdance room with mounted cams on the wall
- make plants and amateurs have a subtle difference. for example wrist band on different hands. so we know
- bring back the games. start the episode with some amateur tits and prizes
- find a hot chick, or more hot chicks to suck on amateur tits. someone whos good at it
- camera operators should have an ear piece and talk to each other and pass on info to strippers. seen so many horny girls get ignored in the early episodes. camera guys should all know whats going on and tip off the strippers
- once an amateur is giving bjs other strippers should slowly test the waters. the point of the site is to see amateurs be sluts. sucking off 2 strippers is 10x more slutty than 1
- i personally think there should be way less focus on still photos and video quality. ive seen the flash scare off a ton of amateurs. its like a reality check and the snap out of the moment. also its great to have studio quality lighting but if its going to affect the mood of the party then tone it down. id rather see a chick giving a bj in low light than a hj in perfect light

its super sad to see how far and how fast this site has fallen

also party hardcore 58

theres a girl with pretty decent sized boobs that is wearing a necklace that looks like a D. she gets topless at the start during the games and then gives a couple bj's and does a cumshot

anyone know if she is a plant or amateur? looks like she could be an amateur but shes not camera shy at all by the end of the party