• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

PH Freaking up the Club Part 3

Amateurs?
there appeared to be quite a few amateurs who gave bj's in this party, but none fucked.

That's An incomplete remastered party originally from 2004. Girl in leopard skin and girl in red get fucked. Girl in Black is a real amateur, She gets fucked in another party in 2005.

PHGC17p2

This girl sucked on stage in Part 2, then no one approached her after that...?

just to sum up the things what ph was and what it has become

this is from ph 42

amateurs getting fucked, amateurs in lesbian action, giving blowjobs , stripping each other, encouraging each other to get the shit fucked out of them by the stripper, one stripper having fun with multiple girls just having general fun

and now

just dancing doing nothing

ph would be fun if there are more strippers right from start, fucking starts right form the start of party. there should be atleast 12 strippers through out the party to get more action from girls(who ever has to perform can take turns to dress up and come back on stage) ,

involving girls means, flirting, foreplay,more fingering , stripping ,, boob sucking, BJ and if they are ready fucking, this should be at least half an hour with each girl , not just 2 seconds shown and nothing after that ,

the girl (better that gina kilmer) should give out money to get the girls to do more with the stripper and not just show boobs and nothing after that ,

if there are 12 stripper and 50 girls all can be approached and get party done in 2 hrs, with 4 parts,

there are so many girls who do a lot of stuff in czechcasting and are part of partyhardcore, but do nothing encourage them to get more action, girls who had fucked earlier like the tatoo girl and her friend and the big boob busty girl should be fucked again, bring back better girls like the one who sucked in last part of the previous party and the one who was fingered by sensi in that same party get more action from them

there is so much action in czechmegaswingers and other parties of czechAV sites, ph has nothing compared to that, many ph girls can be found there also, hopefully czechAV brings a better version of PH.

The busty girl in the blue skirt and light top gets a huge cum shot all over her mouth and chin. It's one of my all time favourite PH moments.

does anyone have this party? or any other old ones, i had them on an external hard drive at one point but the disc broke and ive never been able to get them back as tainster never made them available again, if anyone can point me in the direction i wold be grateful as been searching for a long time

does anyone have this party? or any other old ones, i had them on an external hard drive at one point but the disc broke and ive never been able to get them back as tainster never made them available again, if anyone can point me in the direction i wold be grateful as been searching for a long time

Search using the terms "Czech orgy party xxx3tube". You could also include the date.
It should come up with the old parties on a site x x x 3 t u b e dot c o m

Look through my post history for the post about a *******. They aren't the best quality out there, but it seems to include all parties up to 2007. You can then hunt down higher quality ones of the parties you like.

Partyhardcore Amateur compilation project was on s e x i x. But it is down now, videos are not playing. Do you have these videos? Could you upload them somewhere? Or do you have link, where these videos are online?

Thx

I have all the xx3 videos from that site. I also grabbed all the full videos before they changed the website. So if I waned to cloud store it somewhere and share it with you, any recommendations?(Openload has been used before)

All partys in the first series I have then I have the majority of the GC parties

Just checked, apparantly i was wrong. Both the girl in red and the girl in leopard skin did not fuck.

But on the plus-side: the busty girl in the striped skirt did get an epic facial.

PH Freaking up the Club Part 3

Amateurs?
there appeared to be quite a few amateurs who gave bj's in this party, but none fucked.

I have all the xx3 videos from that site. I also grabbed all the full videos before they changed the website. So if I waned to cloud store it somewhere and share it with you, any recommendations?(Openload has been used before)

All partys in the first series I have then I have the majority of the GC parties

Zipomatic uses openload for his amateur edits and it seems to work well