• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I just watched pics from 5 part of the latest party, and i think this is probably the worst party ever.

Not only that, only 3 girls ( plants of course ) is fucked in this party, so this is new record low ( i think two times it was 4 ) .

I am scared to watch next party because i could spent over 3 hours of my time to watch only 1 or 2 girls (or maybe none :suicide:) to have sex.

I was going to say the same. This is the 20th party in a row that i think is the worst ... but look at this, every next party is even worst. How is that even possible??
This last part form 6th oct was so bad i got bored and went to sleep. Way to go Tainster :)

I was going to say the same. This is the 20th party in a row that i think is the worst ... but look at this, every next party is even worst. How is that even possible??
This last part form 6th oct was so bad i got bored and went to sleep. Way to go Tainster :)

Two of the three girls are probably in the bottom 10% of girls at the party looks wise, the third isn't much better. I don't know how whomever is in charge hasn't been replaced. The parties have been total shit since they moved to the DSO location. Maybe they just can't do it the same way since the presidents daughter thing, but that is no excuse for the complete suck.

the brunnete girl im trying to find is in party hardcore vol. 56...anyone know other videos she is in? whats her real name? pleasee

You want three in the same party? Not a problem.

"Ooh hello, what's going on here?! I'm scared." Blonde
"There is no way in hell I'd fuck these guys" - Brunette
036.jpg

"Oh. Maybe I will after all."
220.jpg

"Ahh, it wasn't feat - it was the HORN."
009.jpg

Can someone tell which episode these are from?

That last picture is such a phenomenal shot of my most recent fixation boning. I think you need to go back at least a year and a half to find the episode, however.

This girl from Party Hardcore Volume 19 (ph2007-10-08, ph2007-10-15, ph2007-10-22, ph2007-10-29). Her two friends are pretty slutty at the party but she doesn't do much in comparison. Dennis tried a bunch of times before they actually have sex for a second (not covered well by the video). I just posted a video of her in the 'Party hardcore girls found elsewhere' thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...ID-REQUESTS)&p=8664554&viewfull=1#post8664554 She has a pretty amateur video just released at Her Sweet Hand.

I still think this girl is pretty much an amateur as she is kind of slutty but really only when her friends egg her on, she also wasn't really covered well by the video guys which is usually a give away (sadly).

As always, anyone know anything else please post.

Party Hardcore 19: