• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Buffdaddy you sure about that ? If I’m not mistaken the last party to feature Christos was PH 63 and I don’t think there was any dildo present at that party  Christos, as always, enjoyed himself, if I counted it correctly, he made out with nine amateurs, briefly kissed another four, unsuccessfully tried to make out with a lesbian, licked two pairs of boobs and got sucked off three times but there was no dildo action. There was one moment, when he pulled one girl’s panties down and tried to finger her and she protested, but later on she didn’t seem to mind when he rubbed her pussy through her leggings.

Perhaps he got fired because he didn’t fuck any of the plants, which was actually quite a shame because plants back in the day were really attractive, not like these tattooed, fat and old plants we have now.

I think what he is talking about is party 63 part 3. If you look at the pictures it is around the 105-115 pics in the set. 112 shows the dildo inside. And the look on her face a few pictures later. But shortly after that she is looking happy again and kissing him so.... who knows

It wouldn't take much for a complaint to be made and from that party on whenever a girl rejected a stripper from feeling her up they immediately backed off. Unlike Neo who didn't take no for answer.

Here are the pics from that incident for those who didn't see it.

Attachments

• image_large_98.jpg
    image_large_98.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,943
  • image_large_101.jpg
    image_large_101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 2,690
  • image_large_109.jpg
    image_large_109.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,779
PH63p3

further pics of incident

The third picture, after the dildo incident, shows her kissing him, so it seems she didn't mind too much..

image_large_112.jpgimage_large_113.jpgimage_large_124.jpg

PH 2006-05-15 (now named Vol 81)

Here's one (of two) possible amateurs that fucked in the party. Note that many more gave bj's.

The stripper fucked her whilst her friends looked on in surprise and amusement.

The great thing about this older party is that, unlike now, during the latter part the guys still got amateurs on stage to give them bj's rather than concentrating on the plants.

vlcsnap-2017-03-05-18h16m43s217.pngvlcsnap-2017-03-05-18h17m33s209.png

Here's one (of two) possible amateurs that fucked in the party. Note that many more gave bj's.

The great thing about this older party is that, unlike now, during the latter part the guys still got amateurs on stage to give them bj's rather than concentrating on the plants.

YES GOOD

Fellas, something very special has happened in this latest update. It's obviously only special if you think the girl is hot and follow Party Hardcore religiously...even if it's been lacking lately. I know this is the same for a lot of people, I'm sure you see some of the girls in these parties and you know they are just standing there drinking and nothing is going to happen, but you wish and fantasize about it anyway. Sure, some do suck dick every now and then and disappear forever, but just every now and then one comes back out of nowhere.

All the way back in PHGC #26 there was this smoking hot brunette who plays around a bit and then sits down. Camera focuses on her while Sensi is fucking that short-hair blonde with the green dress and huge ass and we don't see much after that.

Now a full 7 parties later, she is back and not just back but sucking off everything that moves. At first I thought she looked familiar but couldn't bring the idea in my head that she'd just come back from doing nothing to blowing everyone so I just figured she looked similar. When today's update came out and she looked at the camera briefly I immediately went back to PHGC #26 and looked for her. I looked and still thought no way, but I realized she has a giant tattoo of roses on her right leg and alas, it's the same girl.

I don't know if she got cheated on by her boyfriend or is just really drunk, but we have at least 3 more episodes where we can hope she fucks.

Yeah no access to the pics .. its terrible :(

Please help :)

I'm missing last part from previos party and those two from new. Where can I get the new pics ?

neendo

BANNED
Anyone have a link to this Vol 81 stream?

PH 2006-05-15 (now named Vol 81)

View attachment 537092View attachment 537093