• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

215.jpg

221.jpg

That was indeed pathetic.

However, I'm confident that the girl in overalls is an amateur. One of the strippers tries to get her to touch his cock, at which point she pulls away her hand and kind of shakes her hand. Unfortunately, that makes it a near positive that she won't do anything. The odds have been defied, but hot amateurs are usually there just to blue ball me. Hope she at least shows something, but I'm still doubtful. If they can't get that eye candy to do or show something, then it's hopeless.

That was indeed pathetic.

However, I'm confident that the girl in overalls is an amateur. One of the strippers tries to get her to touch his cock, at which point she pulls away her hand and kind of shakes her hand. Unfortunately, that makes it a near positive that she won't do anything. The odds have been defied, but hot amateurs are usually there just to blue ball me. Hope she at least shows something, but I'm still doubtful. If they can't get that eye candy to do or show something, then it's hopeless.
I know it isn't exactly the best, but she has a nipslip in the picture set. I'm a bit disappointed though, that with all the attention that the waiters have showed her that none of them have tried pulling her bra down. She seems to be one of the girls that dances at night clubs. PH usually has one girl/small group of girls that are paid dancers at Czech night clubs.

I know it isn't exactly the best, but she has a nipslip in the picture set. I'm a bit disappointed though, that with all the attention that the waiters have showed her that none of them have tried pulling her bra down. She seems to be one of the girls that dances at night clubs. PH usually has one girl/small group of girls that are paid dancers at Czech night clubs.

Hmm. Didn't notice that. Surprised there isn't more. Here tits were doing a lot jiggling inside that bra, I noticed. She needs to get nude. She's asking for it. No one dresses like that in a place like that without a shred of intent of exposing some skin.

I dug this girl. She gets a little freaky in an earlier episode of this party but doesn't do much more than dry hump (I think can't tell from the camera angle) and get her tits out. She is wearing the PH shiny cloths they give to plants. I wondered if she decided she wasn't down and then went and changed. Kind of a weird one. Looks really happy about the blowjob though.
http://i.tainster.com/scenes/partyhardcore.com/ph/2012-06-18/141.jpg

She fools around during te previos episodes. Another example of poor camera work. Look closely in the picture and part 5 - 27:20 min ...

125.jpg

Any other episodes she was in ? Maybe some work outside PH ?