• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

trixie teen hardcore pics

elric

Closed Account
well if that's her that's a real shift in gears. also, a ton of photoshopping must have gone on in her softer stuff because i don't remember half those tattoos or the scars. damn.

well she is older now, no more baby fat wich made her nice and full :rubbel:

that "scar" on her left arm is on that hardcore set its called a brand

on some of her younger pics she wasnt marked but then u see that m looking thing.

she is not that innocent little girl anymore...and thats fine.to each their own.
but me personally i think the tatoos are terrible some people can get tatoos in irregular places and pull it off....hers just flat out stink. IMO

she looks horrible now! ugh! i loved the innocent version of her. i did wish she fingered herself in her vids though. all she does is just rub the area

Well, that pretty much ruins the fantasy of the younger Trixie. Also answers the question of why there are no more updates to her site, which was the reason I didn't renew. I'd say drugs are a real possibility but also as she got older she may have gotten serious with a guy who was into all the tats and so on. Young girls "in love" derail their lives in all sorts of spectacular ways. Still, love to see more hardcore of her, tats or no.

the tatoos are starting to get out of control thats not a good sign and she branded herself too not good

and i think she is calling hersel xochiel or soemthing like that nowadays