• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trish Stratus

georges

Staff member
you are very lucky dirtydawg, i Envy you

regards

georges

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Nice pic of Jackie!!! She's the most underrated diva, and she's one of the hottest!

Scorpion

Banned
Yeah i had heard about how her tits popped out on Monday's RAW, I just knew the picture would be on the net the next day. Now what I wanna know is who is gonna put up the video of it.

DAMN!! who is the other girl next to her and Rico in the Red dress, she is smoking hot?? Never seen her before.

georges

Staff member
very great babe is jackie . thanks for the pic wwfallon:hatsoff::thumbsup:

like scorpion i am wondering who is the girl in red next to her

regards

georges;):)

Scorpion said:
Yeah i had heard about how her tits popped out on Monday's RAW, I just knew the picture would be on the net the next day. Now what I wanna know is who is gonna put up the video of it. DAMN!! who is the other girl next to her and Rico in the Red dress, she is smoking hot?? Never seen her before.

It was online with in ten minutes of it happening, lol.

That chick is just a random girl used by Val Venis that night. probably a local stripper.

Scorpion

Banned
I know this is off the subject, but is Val Venis gonna be like the godfather and start bringing hos down to the ring? Its always cool when a divas tits pop out, but Jackie Gayda is nasty, gimme Stacey's ass anyday, and Torrie's perfect tits (yes i realize they are fake)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Where did you hear she posed at? Last I heard she's not gonna do it for a while cause she says it's not what she wants to do right now in her career.

a friend of mine downloaded a bunch of her stuff off of kazaa all the pics he had , had the playboy bunny on it so i dont know if its true or not

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
If it was real we all would've heard about it by now. Chances are it's fake just like usual. Besides, if she is gonna pose, she'll make a big announcement or the WWE will.

I think mike_84's original question was whether or not the picture of Trish Stratus he posted was a fake (example: enhanced or staged with PhotoShop). He may have been asking because there are no known nude or topless published photos of Trish not owned or property of WWE.

I have heard and read that Trish does not have implants and, instead, uses a Wonder Bra to enhance her physical appearance.

Trish, herself, announced within the last year that she has no intentions of posing for Playboy.

Regarding whether or not the photo is a fake: If it is, it's a good one. I'd guess there are some photo set nipple slips out there that weren't intended to be published. This might be one.

WWE's unspoken policy on ladies who they sign, seems to be that they not have any previous nudes or topless photos in circulation. This would be the best example of why they have not signed a talented and attractive female worker like April Hunter (she's naked all over the internet). That point brings the photo's validity into question.

I guess the idea is that if they sign someone who hasn't gone nude or topless, then the idea of them doing it for Playboy or being in exclusive WWE photos is more appealing. Whether or not they sign someone like April Hunter is irrellevant because they have proven time and time again that the eye candy comes a dime a dozen... and, take Sable for example, doesn't have to have much talent.

Speaking of Trish, I'm desparate to find pics of her from last night's Raw, where she crashed the wedding wearing that sexy tiny "bride's maid" outfit with the white lingerie. Can someone help me find those pics????

Dean:hatsoff: :nanner: :bowdown: