• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trish Stratus

Re: Trish Stratus nipple

I could've sworn that picture was a fake. I've seen the same picture, but without the nipple on her hand.

Its been a while since I've searched for Trish.. Could be wrong. Just sayin' though.

locker

Banned

Attachments

• Trish-Stratus-0070.jpg
    Trish-Stratus-0070.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 319
Re: Trish Stratus nipple

I need to buy some back issues of that mag. Oh, and I need to get a scanner so I can save the images after I spend the $20 on a magazine like that...

Re: Your Trish Stratus Fantasy

http://trish.w4l-gfx.com/gallery/de...59&sessionid=ee9783e9114a4652fcdf8030a726f311
http://trish.w4l-gfx.com/gallery/de...53&sessionid=ee9783e9114a4652fcdf8030a726f311

What would you do with a night with the wwe babe? What turns you on about her? For me it's her butt, then boobs.

I would start off by having her give me head with her big thick lips. Then she would zipper her pants down, and remove her thong from the crack of her ass. I would eat her pussy out while she moaned.
Then I would move up and remove her shirt. She would titty-fuck me and lick on my dick. I would shove it in her tight pussy and then put it in her ass. I would have her get on top and ride it, crashing her huge ass cheeks down on my cock, and then pull out.
The juice would drip all over her eyebrows and lips. I would have her do her pouty little girl face while she licked it up and asked for more.

But honestly, how many guys do you think she's been with. I know with the wwe, there almost always on the road, but I got to thinking. Does she ever do like a "booty call" with guys? Being away 300 plus days a year, I bet she has sex somewhere in there. But with who? Strangers..I was just wondering, pondering the thought of her finding a fuck mate in a hotel.

What's your opinions?

Yeah, I don't she's the booty call type as I never heard stories of her being passed around the WWE locker room like Kelly Kelly has for example. I mean there are plenty of horror stories of how wrestling messes people up but it seems Stratus avoided those pitfalls and made it out fine.