• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Triple Penetration

Re: DVDA/Triple Anal/Triple Vaginal

Well, the average woman can probably handle 1 normal, thick prick or 4 pencil dicks. There's probably not much worth knowing past that... science-wise.

haha... as ridiculous as this thread is (partly my fault i admit), thanks for going the scientific route for a sec... never was a moral or erotic question.. but shit if some bitch had done it, i ain't above taking a gander, that's all.

but this shit is kinda stupid... got a weird way of thinking I suppose...

I'm out... peace

-dK

Re: Triple Penetration?

im sure theres a few threads on this already. DVDA SHOT!!!

Reese

Banned
Re: DVDA/Triple Anal/Triple Vaginal

The wife & I actually attempted this with two other guys at one point (TVP, that is), but couldn't figure out what to do with all the legs! If anyone has links to photo and/or video galleries which might provide a sort of "how to" guide, it'd be much appreciated...

Cheers,
~Reese! :~)

Re: Triple Penatration Vids?

so I'm trying to find some TP pix's...anyone know of any?

Does anyone know of any movies that contain this? The only one I have seen so far is 'Gang bang girl 34' with Shyla Stylez. Are there more like this?

Please post pics/vids if possible to. Rep to anyone who can help me out.

Triple Penetration Debutante Sluts 2

and

Triple Penetration Debutante Sluts 3 - the last scene is my favorite

sorry, i cant find any clips

What do you mean by triple penetration?
1st guy fucking pussy, 2nd one ass and 3rd one mouth?

No, he probably means, two in the pussy and one in the ass or one in the pussy and two in the ass.
I've seen a few scenes like that...Ron Jeremy was in a good one I saw a while back.
I am still searching for a Triple Penetration Creampie-fest! :bowdown:

Aurora Snow made a video called Space Invaderz where she takes on three guys and at one point all three guys "invade" her pussy at once....:bowdown:
She is my hero.......:bowdown: