• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Tribadism/Tribbing Part II

I want to know who is the hardest-tribbing girl in buisness, so I started my tribbing research. (in missionary style)
the variables are:
the pairings,
the location, (bed, couch, ground, etc.)
the tribs they made (needed moves of her hips to cum)
the tribbing time
the average speed and
the number of turns they do on eachother.
So I calculated their output-curve in a path-time diagramm. You can look at their accomplishment in the attached pics.
Who will be the most powerfull tribbing girl? To be continued!

ashlynraevsalliehaze.jpg

faithleonvsjaymelangfor.jpg

brookeleeadamsvsbreaben.jpg

georgiajonesvsfayereaga.jpg

yurizanbeltranvsprinzze.jpg

sunnylanevspennyflame.jpg

Its kinda interesting to observe the girls tribbing-attitude.
Ashlyn Rae for example rises her speed up all 30 sec to finaly cum.
Georgia Jones does it almost constantly proportional with same speed from the start until the happyend.
As a general rule you can say that nearly every girl starts with a speed of 1 crush/sec.
Also you can see, that if they do more than 1 turn on eachother, the 2nd and 3rd runs are normaly made with much more hip-crushes in clearly less time. So their output-curves rises up very fast.

Re: Tribadism/Tribbing Part II

tiffanytylervssarastone.jpg

samantharyanvssantineph.jpg

annabelleleevslonestara.jpg

6d3df72b-a2c4-4bc5-8fbb-73ffd9aa9973_Prinzzess%20vs%20Rene%20Perez.JPG

here are two HI-GAIN tribbers!
A normal girl needs generally round about 120-150 impulses of tribbing to cum. But here are two counterexamples:
Payton Leigh starts very fast, but as you can see in the diagramme she can´t keep the riding-speed she had from the beginning. After 100 crushes she has to slow down to recover a bit. Well, she is already 43 years old! But then she gains her speed again. She cums 1st time @ 277 moves. But completly regardless of her 1st orgasm she works on and on! Her power drops a little bit at this point as you see, (thats understandable) but she fucks her girlfriend on without a break, and rises the speed again to her 2nd orgasm @ 382 hits. Thats a lot, and she really works hard for her money! I think her output curve is very characteristic for an older girl and fun to look at it!

paytonleighvseviedelato.jpg

In the other scene is Mel fucking her girlfriend Marka. They are on the other hand very young. She does it straight constantly without any ups or downs of power, nearly in a perfect liniar way about that grand distance! She works that accurate on her girlfriend, that you could use her as a metronome! But the reason why they need more than 420 times of moving hips I can´t explain...
Well to look at their output-curve anyway is kind of boring, nothing happens.

melvsmarka.jpg

These 2 girls in a direct comparison. Each girl does 2 turns. And as you can see the older girl needs again more and also faster hits than than the younger one to cum. On 1st run Dia cums @ 244, on 2nd run @ 245! Fascinating, this consistency! But even more amazing is her speed. On 2nd run she makes in section 196 crushes/min!!! At times she moves her hips at a topspeed of 5 x per sec (300/min) !
Thats an unbeatable achievment. You can´t get any faster, I think. I really had problems to count each single love-impulse she gives to her girlfriend, but I made it!
Anyway Amy does not have a ghost of a chance against almighty Dia!

diazervavsamymoore.jpg

Ryan Keely vs Zoe Voss Ryan seems to do a lot of hits on Zoe (237) but she does very small moves. There isn´t a high cubic capacity, so she is allowed to do it in very little time, what implies the high average speed. But overall she didn´t overspend herself, lies cozily on her girlfriend and wobbles a bit with her hips.

ryankeelyvszoevoss.jpg

AJ tries her best, but she is not able to cum. @205 hits she changes into a little more upright position. She tries again but has no success. She flopped. The younger Miley turns the tables now and works selflessly on AJ. She makes AJ finaly cum @ 162 crushes of her love givin' hips. What a good girl.

ajbaileyvsmileyann.jpg

So what do you think of my tribbing research? Which girl you like most? Stay tuned, there is more to cum... ;)

The Faces Of Tribbing

I always tried to capture the moment the girl cums. Which girl has the most beautiful/adorable expression on her face while she has a trib-orgasm????

facesx.jpg

My favoutite is definatly Aubrey Addams!!!!!!!!!!!