• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trekkies!

Emma-Ink

Official Checked Star Member
Do I boldly go...alone?!

What's your favorite series? Who's your favorite captain? What character would you love to bang?

My answers are TNG, Picard, & Spock. He's so logical and stoic. I'd like to get him all excited and see what happens :p Stupid T'Pring, what a bitch.

Here's a pic from this Halloween:

Yhvui.jpg

Emma-Ink

Dr Crusher started out looking SO 80's. By the end she looked HOT though, with her hair in a more modern style haha.
Picard is the man though. I took a quiz on what ST character I was cross-series and I got Picard. I was like success kid haha, "YESSS!"

Emma-Ink

I need to watch DS9 again. I actually really liked that one. I'll do that as soon as I'm done with TOS redo :)

bahodeme

Closed Account
TNG. I'll go with Piccard although Kirk & Cisco have their points. Lt. Uhura & Seven of Nine in a bear Sandwich :D

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
DS9 is interesting because not only does it get back to the real Trek roots - an ensemble cast exploring both themselves and space - its writers were by and large Trekkies themselves, unlike the other franchises (principally Voyager and the execrable Enterprise) where the writers were just hired guns with little to no interest or knowledge of the original series.

Actually, Voyager was just on the Space Channel (7 of 9 in more huge heaving boob action) ... I always though Voyager was the most beautiful of the Trek ships.

I need to watch DS9 again. I actually really liked that one. I'll do that as soon as I'm done with TOS redo :)

C

cindy CD/TV

Tough to call which one I liked the best: they each bring different things to the table that I really like. So I'm going with the series that has my all-time favorite episode: TNG. (the episode is titled: "Yesterday's Enterprise.")
I'm loyal to THE captain, James Tiberius Kirk (both William Shatner and Chris Pine) :bowdown:
T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) and Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) :drool2:

Mayhem

Banned
I'm going with Enterprise, because I liked it. But, I'll go with Picard as my favorite capt. As far as who I'd bang, let me just say, "So many Orion slave girls, so little time."

Emma-Ink

There's nothing WRONG with Kirk, I just can't love him like I did Picard. Kirk is more boyish and spontaneous while Picard is calculating and a bit more stern, but without alienating the crew.

Emma-Ink

I'm actually watching "Mirror Mirror" right now. I love the uniforms on this episode. I want to make Kirk's vest and put it on some poor unwitting fella haha.

I liked The Next Generation the best followed by Deep Space 9. Picard was the man but I really enjoyed DATA, I always imagined him raping Counselor Deanna Troy with his robotic cock. Then Quirk comes in and gets into a fight with Worf over Dax, who then double team her in her alien ass, as she screams in orgasm she squirts sparkly green cumm all over and then they all eat Taco Bell, now thats what I call a sticky situation :D

Favorite is TNG just cause Picard is a BEAST with all his one liners and quotes that I use in real life all the time... Make it so, (number one), ENGAGE, There...are... four..lights! I'd bang Counselor Troi, even though she seems to be the most hated by fans of the series. BTW, April O'neil played a fan-fucking-tastic Counselor Troi in the parody, just sayin'.

I really loved DS9 I watched the others but never really enjoyed them. Gimme two of Quarks dabo girls and I'm set for life :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Even though the opening song DID NOT fit the series, I'll go with Enterprise. I've always been a Scott Bakula fan (Quantum Leap for the win) and he did a great job as Jonathan Archer.

From Next Generation my two favorite characters was Data and Q. Though,